Our intimate hotel offers a choice of single or two storey thatched roof cabanas, all on the beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Feel the vibrant Garifuna culture and enjoy a pleasant stay in the only ecological hotel in the world made with PET bottles! See our Front beach cabins in Tela Honduras.
Easily accessible in the village at only at 10 minutes away from Tela and 1 hour from San Pedro Sula International Airport, Sueño del Caribe (Caribbean Dream) beach cabins are perfect for guests seeking tranquility, seafront, the local culture and a cozy, tipical and ecological stay.
From the cabins at Tela, fully organized tours such as Punta Sal, Punta Izopo and shuttle services are available all accross the country .
Own beach, restaurant, hamacs place, tour operator, free bycicle, car renting.
Our hotel is adjacent to rain forest and mangroves allowing for amazing wildlife viewing right on the property.
Activities: beach, bird watching, hiking, horseback riding, snorkeling, mountain bikes, or you can spend a couple of hours just wandering around the national park.
Eco Hotel Toucan activities will arrange tours to numerous destinations including horseback riding, diving or snorkeling in the coral reefs of the Bay Islands, rafting, kayaking, touring the ancient Mayan ruins of Copán, and few others places.
Nearby attractions and activities:
• Bird Watching
* Rafting and canopy
• Wildlife Viewing
• Guided Hikes.
• Cultural tour of a Local Family Home.
• Cultural Tour of the Local Community of Garifuna village.
• Punta Izopo National Park tours.
Eco Hotel tucan its 1 hour by car from San Pedro Sula (airport) or 10 minutes from Tela. On the village (triunfo de la Cruz) turn right for 400 meters on the front beach.
• Prices include tax.
• 50% deposit should be made within 7 days of your reservation to guarantee your request.
• Cancellations will be accepted 30 days before arrival date by email only. A 10% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
• Children 3 and under are free, children 12 and under are half price if they share a room with their parents.
Tour Package – Garifuna Culture, Caribbean beach& Jungle Adventure
5 days/ 4 nights
Stay five days and four nights at Eco Hotel Toucan immersed in the rainforest, local culture and beach. Explore the many natural wonders of these unique ecosystems.
• Lodging 4 nights and 3 home-cooked meals a day.
• Round trip transportation.
• A relaxing 1 hour boat to PUNTA SAL (old thirst of the pirates), followed by a stroll in the National Park. Crystalline water, snorkling and trek.
• Choose from a kayaking in the mangroves tour, horseback tour or a guided hike in the rainforest.
• Free use of canoes and bicycle during your stay.
• Cultural tour of a local Garifuna village.
• Guided tours in pirogue to PUNTA IZOPO, we will enter by the mangroves into this National Park. The genetical bank of this park is impressive with more than 345 howling species of tropical birds like toucans, also crocodiles, caimans, jaguars, monkeys and manatee among others.
• Guided tour at the botanical garden of LANCETILLA, second tropical botanical garden of the world for her vegetation.
*Package does not include transportation from Eco Hotel Toucan to San Pedro Sula airport.
Price: US$455 per person*
*Price reflects accommodation in cabin. Price may be less based on rooms available when booking.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2007
Client Request Served: 58
M17006 is one of the first incoming tour operator in Honduras and Guatemala offering since 1993 more than 18 tour package in Honduras; Mayan Ruins, national park, dive, treks, natives villages, island, rafting, colonial city and jungle adventure. Member and founder 2 professionals associations: Garif'onda and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: