At sunrise, the day’s excitement begins with a game drive led by an experienced ranger in an open-top Land Rover for an adventurous discovery of the region’s prolific wildlife and ‘Big Five’. Upon return, a hearty traditional bush breakfast awaits. Thereafter, daily walks are available followed by restful hours relaxing at the sparkling pool. The remainder of the day offers delicious meals, deep relaxation and massages, before heading out on an evening game drive to enjoy the fresh air and soak up the beautiful sunset. Returning at nightfall provides the perfect opportunity to see an abundance of secretive nocturnal creatures. Under the cloak of nightfall and the ambient sounds of the African night, dinner is served in the enchanting candlelit boma beneath a canopy of stars. A soothing aromatic bath afterwards is ideal to round o the day’s activities.
Each private suite is elegantly styled, spacious and cooled by ceiling fans. A magical atmosphere is created with the purposeful absence of electricity, and ambient candlelight and lanterns capture an enchanting spirit of romance. The rooms are all en suite, with mosquito netting on the windows and doors, and magical private viewing decks. With all the breathtaking panoramic views in this peaceful setting, relaxation is guaranteed.
Guests can also explore the region’s prolific wildlife on safaris led by experienced rangers in open-top Land Rovers. Daily bush walks are available, and lazy hours at the sparkling pool are a must. Notten’s prides itself in offering its guests a phenomenal wildlife experience.
The mystical sounds of the African night sets the perfect mood for dinning in the enchanting candlelit boma, beneath a canopy of stars. The massage deck is an idyllic, peaceful setting for relaxing therapeutic treatments. Other facilities include the indoor lounge with a large fire place, bar and wine cellar. The open-plan lounge and dining area leads onto a wooden deck overlooking a vast plain and waterhole.
With all the services on offer guests find sanctity within the natural rhythms of Africa. From five-star cuisine, bathing by soft candlelight, massages and mesmerising nights around res, to close encounters with Africa’s big game – all in a luxurious environment, set in one of the world’s nest natural sanctuaries. Boundless hospitality is the hallmark of Notten’s, and the reason why visitors return again and again to the fine combination of peace, romance, and a touch of decadence – all in untamed Africa.
Number of beds: 6 Double rooms, all private suites
Style of Accommodation
- En-suite bath, shower, toilet and hand-basin
- Mosquito netting on windows and doors
- Private viewing deck
- Overhead fans
- Open-plan lounge & dining area leading onto a wooden deck overlooking a vast plain and waterhole
- Indoor lounge with large fireplace and fully stocked bar and wine cellar
- Open air boma for an evening around the fire
Swimming pool: Sparkling pool with open-plan pavilion
Massage Deck: Idyllic, peaceful setting for therapeutic treatments
- Traditional bush breakfast, buffet high tea/lunch, three-course dinner
- Meals are served around a communal table, waited on by our staff
Situated in the Southern Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga.
Neighbors: Mala Mala on Eastern boundary and Sabi Sabi on Western boundary.
Due to the size and nature of the operation, Notten’s has thefollowing cancellation policy: Any booking canceled is subject to a minimum of 25% - 100% cancellation fee, the rate depends on the room being re-let. A booking canceled three weeks prior to guest arrival is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Either of the following options is suitable:
1. 50% deposit payable a week after the booking is conrmed, and the balance to be paid a minimum of two weeks prior to guest arrival.
2. The full payment to be made six weeks prior to guest arrival date. Regret no Credit Card Facilities Available.
Children over 8 years old are welcome. If the group books the entire camp (min 10 people) then all ages are welcome.
- Rates are fully inclusive of accommodation, 3 meals, 2 game drives and a bush walk per day and exclude drinks, telephone, laundry and shop.
- A 50% single supplement is charged.
- These rates are commissionable to tour operators.
- These rates are subject to change at the management’s discretion.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
The Notten family purchased the property in 1964 and in 1986 Gilly and Bambi Notten opened their family home, to what is known today as Notten’s Bush Camp. It is a place that has witnessed incredible events and amazing characters (both animal and human), which have carved the enduring Notten’s legacy still enjoyed...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: