Our Bed & Breakfast property is located on a stunning, nature based property on the outskirts of Alice Springs - certainly a very safe place to stay. You can choose from one of two single rooms, a twin room with shared facilities, a double bedded apartment with ensuite, a fully self-contained cottage or the more luxurious ensuite apartment upstairs with balcony and stunning views over the property and the ranges. As we care for our environment we also got our own impressive 10.5 kW solar power system that generates all the electricity needed for this B&B property!
Activities on/around the property:
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Campfire spot
- Balcony Restaurant
- Home-made Cakes
- Tour desk
- Reading room
- Native and botanical gardens
- Bird watching (with at least 90 different native bird species on and around the property!)
- Exploration of the Todd River, which is situated just behind the property
- For horse lovers: the race course and stables are only a 2 minute walk away.
- Bicycle hire, ideal for exploring the surrounding area and the town of Alice Springs
- Car park.
A true nature experience!
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Horse Race Course
- Desert Knowledge Center
- Todd River
- MacDonnell Ranges.
Heath Road is located halfway between the airport and Alice Springs between the horse race course and the Desert Knowledge Precinct. The property is nearly at the end of the road and on the left.
- Check in: 2.00 p.m./Check out: 10.00 a.m.
- All rooms are non-smoking
- No pets.
We got a tour desk if you are looking for the right tour through Central Australia!
- Discounted rates for stays longer than 3 nights! Prices for longer stays on request.
- Prices are per room and night with continental breakfast inclusive; valid from 1/7/2010-31/12/2013!
- Free parking, free property field guide of native birds!
- Any town or airport transfer can be arranged with us!
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Client Request Served: 116
Enjoy absolute peace & quiet at our nature-based Bed & Breakfast close to the centre of Alice Springs with real Outback hospitality! Escape from the crowds (with a max. capacity of 10 guests only), take time to relax on our over 16000 sqm property, or discover the Alice Springs area! As we care for our...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: