More than a mere camp, the Roses Camp provides luxurious camping in sumptuous tents with proper beds and fine linen. Being able to do lots of activities to discover landscapes and local culture, you will find yourself transported to another world in this very special camp. The Roses Camp is located between cultivated parcels and fruit trees.
- A real immersion in a preserved and welcoming valley. It is located only 1h30 away from Ouarzazate, accessible by an asphalt road.
- Walk directly from the camp along the river banks, through fields of roses, rammed earth kasbahs and houses, mountains burned by the sun and sculpted by the wind.
- The Roses Camp matches a nomad habitat with a great comfort that respect the valley spirit.
- A camp with a minimal impact on the environment.
- On the verge of Oued M’goun, at 1450 meter high the Roses Camp enjoys a fine climate, which is ideal for a family trip.
- 5 large comfortable "caidal" tents with double/twin beds
- 1 common living-room and restaurant tent
- 2 terraces
- 2 bathroom and toilet tents, hot water available
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Access to the library trunk focusing on the Berber Culture
- A selection of activities: trekking, short walks, cycling, excursions to near by villages and Dades valley
There are 1,5 hours from Ouarzazate, in the village of Agoulzi. The Nearest airport: Ouarzazate.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- A deposit of 30% of the total amount of the booking shall be paid upon subscription.
- In the event of any cancellation before the date of arrival at the Roses Camp, the client shall pay:
- More than 30 days before arrival: the 30% deposit is kept by the
- Between 30 et 15 days before arrival: the client shall pay 75% of
- Less than 15 days before arrival: 100% of the booking amount shall
Price includes full board accommodation.
Note: This price is per person.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2006
Client Request Served: 124
In the purest respect of the traditions and local cultures, M14669 proposes meetings and stays of immersion within communities in regions protected from excessive tourism. Exclusive lodging in the form of cordial and comfortable lodges, built in harmony with materials and the knowledge to make the reception area, that...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: