One of the most beautiful and accessible parts of the big Red Island is the small island of Nosy Sakatia, a boat ride away from lively Nosy Be and a place with no roads, only footpaths. It’s a short walk through exotic palms, baobabs and lush, sweet-smelling bush to Sakatia Lodge, set at the foot of the Sacred Mountain. This simple and stunningly beautiful place can accommodate a maximum of 16 guests, so it feels intimate and relaxed, and you’ll be welcomed as friends by hosts José and Isabella Viera.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Boutique with Local Arts and Crafts
Fully Licensed Bar
Nosy Be Island
An Island on the West Coast of Nosy Be, Sakatia Lodge is situated on the South part of the Island.
- Return Air Madagascar Flights
- All return airport transfers as shown above
- Maps and travel information
- 5 nights accommodation sharing
- Daily Breakfast Included
- Ocean Bungalow
- Return airport transfer to/from Sakatia Lodge by speedboat
- 2 dives included with full equipment
- Excursions not mentioned in the program
- Meals not specified under inclusions
- Items of a personal nature i.e. laundry, telephone & drinks
- Airport taxes of ZAR 2002.00
- All Visa fees
Prices are subject to change without notice. The quotation is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
M18649 encompasses Origin Wine, Origin Tours, Origin Travel and Origin Letting and have offices located in Stellenbosch, Gordons Bay and Edgemead. M18649 has a fresh, original and innovative style that caters for all categories of tours. We offer travel packages that include flights, accommodation, car hire, transfers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: