M11444 - a true retreat situated in a nature lover’s paradise, yet only minutes away from all the exciting restaurants and facilities of the bustling resort town of Coffs Harbour. An estuary flanks the 10-acre property of tropical gardens and the pristine and deserted beach is within easy walking distance through the neighbouring National Park. Bottlenose dolphins and migrating hump back whales are regularly seen from the beach and adjoining headlands.
The estuary - teeming with a great variety of fish - beach and adjoining sea are part of the diverse Solitary Islands Marine Park. The Marine Park was established to protect the fragile environment created by cool southern currents and warm northern ones, which meet here. The result is a unique marine life comprised of coldwater pelagic fish mingling with tropical ones in some of the most southern coral reefs.
With only four individually crafted and luxuriously appointed rooms, M11444 is ideal for adult couples wishing to leave stress as far behind as possible.
* The rooms are equipped with ceiling fans
* TV/Video and AM/FM with CD stereo
* Fresh coffee making facilities
* Bar fridge
* Direct-dial telephone
* Beach/pool towels
* Bath robes
* Hair dryers
* Bath salts as well as stationery
* Swimming pool
* Flood-lit tennis
* Guest library and various indoor/outdoor games all add to the appeal.
M11444 is a wonderful base for bird and wildlife watching, swimming, relaxing and for exploring all the natural and man made attractions that Coffs Coast has to offer. The nearby Dorrigo National Park is world heritage listed and is a truly spectacular sight.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* The nearby Dorrigo National Park is world heritage listed and is a truly spectacular sight. Coffs Harbour offers a wide variety of attractions, both man-made and natural. These include:
- Bunker Cartoon Gallery
- Carobana Confectionery
- Coffs Harbour Zoo
- George's Gold Mine
- Kiwi Downunder Organic Farm & Teahouse
- Pet Poipose Pool
- RD Opal Centre
- The Big Banana
- Bellingen Canoe Adventures
- Captain Cooper's Charters
- Coffs City Skydivers
- Cougar Cat 12 Fishing Charters
- Wildwater Adventures.
* Whale watching, sailing, parasailing, swimming, snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing & wind surfing, game- beach- estuary fishing.
* Helicopter rides, flying, glider flying, sky diving (tandem &single).
* 4wheel drive tours, Harley Davidson tours, horseriding, bush walking, Aboriginal bush 'tucker' (bush food) tours.
* Organic farming, opal gems, historic gold-mine, go-kart, ice skating and much more.
* Rates for Bed & Breakfast per room per night, for a 1 or 2 nights stay.
* Prices include GST (Goods and Services Tax) where applicable.
* A booking deposit of A$100.00 per room is required. This is refundable in case of cancellation up to 30 days prior to the booking. Thereafter it is non-refundable, but transferable to another booking date within 12 months. Full accommodation costs will be charged on bookings cancelled less than 72 hours before due arrival. A $44.00 handling fee is charged on all refunds.
* Our rooms are for a maximum of 2 persons only and we are currently unable to accommodate children under 12 years of age.
* Arrival Time: Rooms are available from 1pm and checking out time is 11am.
* Late check out/early check in: We endeavour to make your stay a memorable one and wherever possible we will accommodate your needs. If this is not possible due to other bookings, we will safely store your luggage. Our facilities are available for guests from arrival to departure.
* Sorry No Pets (Guide Dogs excepted)
* Smoking is restricted to outdoors only.
|Check out these similar vacation offers: