Camp Jabulani is a sublime experience. Rich textures of organic elements create a harmonious and pleasing balance between “designer” and “authentic”. An open flow of light and air allow for a communion with the African bush without forsaking optimum comfort. Rich woods, crystal glasses, silver service somehow seamlessly blend into an experience of genuine hospitality and sensory indulgence.
The camp is built along the bank of a seasonal stream in the protective shade of impressive leadwood trees. Six luxurious suites afford the ultimate exclusivity. An open air spa promises the finest products in the midst of nature in its’ purest form. The sole objective of the team of professionally skilled and personable staff is to meet the needs of their valued guests. To indulge, spoil, pamper and entertain. But most importantly - to share with them the story and the experience of the elephants.
- En-suite facilities
- Hot beverage facilities and mini bar fridge
- Private plunge pools
- Curio shop
- Spa & Sauna
- Safari gym.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Game drives, Elephant Back Safaris, Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Elephant tracking, Hot air balloon flights over the African wilderness.
Situated in the Kapama Game Reserve in Limpopo Province, a mere 1 hour flight from Johannesburg.
Camp Jabulani is a 5 star property and does not have any fencing around the main area so children are regrattably not allowed. There are only 6 suites and the entire lodge accommodates 12 people in total.
Fully inclusive package rate includes:
- Luxury accommodation in air-conditioned suites.
- Butler and daily laundry service.
- All meals, snacks, beverages and local branded alcoholic drinks.
- Daily activities including elephant excursions, game drives in open safari vehicles and guided bush walks, accompanied by experienced game rangers and expert elephant handlers. Additional activities such as clay pigeon shooting can be arranged on request.
- A visit to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre.
- Return road transfers between Camp Jabulani and Eastgate Airport.
- Massages and beauty treatments.
- Additional activities such as hot air ballooning.
- Communication costs (such as telephone, fax and internet usage).
- Curio Shop purchases.
- Any other charges of a personal nature.
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
Client Request Served: 4
Discover Africa at its best with out highly specialized team of experts. As Specialists in Africa, we will design tailor made itineraries, packages and conferences to suit your specific needs.
It is our policy to visit and thoroughly explore an area and then decide whether it’s suitable to recommend to our...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: