M11735 is a beautiful new resort on the shores of the Caribbean in Belize, nestled on the best stretch of Beach on Ambergris Caye. The suites all have full kitchen and living room area. All furnished with locally made Rattan furniture, decorated with ceramic art and hand woven tapestries from the Yucatan. The two, three and four bedroom suites have Jacuzzi bathtubs.
- Banana Beach Resort consists of one, two, three and four bedroom suites with full kitchen and living room area. Each bedroom has it's own private bathroom. The two, three and four bedroom suites have Jacuzzi bathtubs
- The suites are all furnished with locally made Rattan furniture, decorated with ceramic art and hand woven tapestries from the Yucatan
- All Kitchens are supplied with cooking utensils, plates, glasses, appliances including a microwave oven, stove, coffee maker and refrigerator
- Included in the living room furnishings is a Queen size sleeper sofa or Futon. Additional Twin size beds can be added to any suite if needed
- All suites are equipped with air conditioning, two or more ceiling fans, cable TV, direct dial telephone, and safe
- The Courtyard suites all have Queen Size beds in the bedrooms
- Round trip transfers from the San Pedro Airstrip or Water Taxi Piers to hotel is included
- Two Freshwater Swimming Pools
- Daily Maid Service
- Gift Shop
- Golf Cart Rental
- 24 hour Security.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- We offer tours all over
- Belize diving
- Mayan Ruin and Jungle River Cave Tubing
- Or just come on down and relax on the beach. The tropical breeze is just perfect for whatever ails ya!
- All rates are per suite. 9% Hotel tax is additional
- Office Lobby is open from 6 AM to 8 PM. 24 Hour security on premises
- A 7 night packages may only be available Dec. 21st through April 16th. Email for availability of less than 7 nights.
All day and half day snorkel trips from San Pedro as follows:
- Day trip to Caye Caulker on the Winnie Estelle: $65 u.s. per person.
- Day trip to Rocky Point including a beach barbecue: US$85.00 per person.
- Day trip Manatee sight seeing and three snorkel stops: $105 u.s. per person.
- Half day snorkel trip to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley: US$40.00 per person.
- Half day snorkel trip to Mexico Rocks and Tres Cocos: US$35.00 per person.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2003
Banana Beach is a resort on the shores of the Caribbean in Belize, nestled on the best stretch of Beach on Ambergris Caye. We are located 3/4 of a mile south of town for real tranquility. Come & relax on the beach, the tropical breeze is just perfect for whatever ails you! The suites all have full kitchen and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: