Our Guest House in Ghana at Lake Bosutmwi offers quite as much comfort as hotels in Ghana. We have elegantly decorated rooms in a typical Ghanian style. We set great value to hygiene and cleanliness. The double rooms have a master bedroom, seating area and a bathroom. There is an amazing view on the Lake Bosumtwi.
- Spacious Lake front Bungalows with bath and veranda
- Bar and Restaurant
- Huge Garden with lazy chairs
- Water platform
- Volley Ball field, football field, table tennis
- Every weekend Bomfire Night with music live groups.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Lake Bosumtwi
- Local villages and their chiefs
- Kumasi City
- Bomfobiri National Park
- Bobiri National Park.
If you come to the lake you will arrive at Abono. From there follow the yellow signboards starting beside the the school building on the right side.
- Check In any time / Check out at 11:00
- Rooms are to pay after checking out
- Pets and camping are allowed.
- Rainbow Cooking Workshop. Our cooking workshop, a tangible offer. Let our chefs show you the traditional African art of cooking in the "outdoor" kitchen. You can choose to cook Fufu or Banku yourself. Afterwards, you will enjoy your self-prepared meal together with our chefs.
- Rainbow Dancing Workshop and Bonfire Night. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays we celebrate our Rainbow Bonfire Night with you. At the camp fire, our Rainbow Voices will show you African dances, accompanied by live music.
- Rainbow Culture Workshop. Our guides take you to the small village of Anyiniatiase. There you will experience an encounter with the village elders and get some insights into old Ghanaian traditions and lifestyle.
- Rainbow Adventure Hike. Rainbow guides lead you around Lake Bosumtwi on adventurous pathways. You will travel a distance of approximately 45 km on this adventure tour. We set up camp for you on the opposite side of the lake. You are sure to make some impressive photos.
- Bosumtwi Boat Tour. You will travel along the shores of Lake Bosumtwi with our motorboat. Among the possible destinations are one of the 24 villages, Bamboo Valley and the Lake Bosumtwi laguna.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
Client Request Served: 0
We organize vacations in Ghana. For many years we are the African travel specialist for adventure holiday trips in Ghana. Our local and tested travel guides will make your vacation in Ghana unforgettable. For the Ghana tour you can choose to be led in English or German. During our Africa travel we try to maintain a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: