The view over the bay from the luxury and spacious beach front chalets is truly amazing. The chalets were designed by a local French architect who developed traditional chalets in a sophisticated space. You can enjoy the privacy of your African house while you sit on the spacious veranda. Relax on the sun loungers or gaze at the blue sky as you gently swing in your hammock. The indoor and outdoor showers mean you will always feel refreshed and ready for the next adventure. At the end of the day you can look forward to a good night’s sleep in your extra long king size bed, surrounded by beautifully crafted furniture and ornaments which all create a warm and homely feeling. At Nuarro you feel at home!
Nuarro consists of a luxury beach lodge with centralized marine activity facilities facing the pristine Memba Bay, Each chalet has 100 m2 of constructed area and was built utilizing traditional technology, which allows for perfect ventilation. They all have indoor and outdoor showers, a lounge area, a large wooden veranda and a sun-deck close to the ocean water. A large mosquito net covers a centralized super king size bed adorned with crispy white high quality linen. Large doors and windows open up to magnificent bay views to the North and bush views and Baobab forest to the south. Lush dune vegetation creates a very private sanctuary and morning coffee is served on the balcony on request before breakfast.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Take a stroll in the natural surroundings of Nuarro and you will find that there are plenty of exciting things to do. You can enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner in our restaurant with its panoramic sea view. Alternatively, you can treat yourself to an exotic drink at the cocktail bar. The reception area leads you to the relaxing beach bar and to the activity centre, which includes a fully equipped dive centre.
The direct access to the sea, the closeness of the continental shelf and undiscovered sites make Nuarro a perfect diving location. Thanks to the owners' passion for diving, the Marine Activity Centre is a fully equipped PADI Centre to cater for all levels of recreational divers or wannabes. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Aluminium 12 litre SCUBA tanks
- Scuba Pro regulators, Diverite buoyancy control devices (BCD), 5mm wet suits, masks and fins
- Dive computers available on request
- Fully equipped classrooms for all levels of recreational training
- Wash area, showers and safe equipment storage room
- Trained local staff
- Fully equipped motorized dive boats (adapted from traditional dhows)
- Emergency MFA equipment
- Very exciting night dives can be arranged as well as most specialties (drift dive, deep dive, nitrox, photography)
- Wreck dives are available at the Baixo do Pinda area
- CDs with photos and short movie of dives can be arranged on request
- An underwater camera is available for rental.
The proximity to the continental shelf allows for extraordinary shore dives and boat dives within Memba Bay. Along the stunning Baixo do Pinda walls are the more challenging dives these are reached by boat (25 to 60 mins boat rides). The bottom topography in the Nanatha Bay is very dramatic, with sections of vertical drop-offs, swim throughs, shallow caves and colorful pinnacles.
We are situated on the Baixo do Pinda Peninsula next to Nanatha Village in Memba District, Nampula Province in Mozambique.
Booking and Cancellation Policy:
- 20% non-refundable deposit secures a booking
- Full payment due strictly 45 days prior to arrival
- If full payment is not received within 30 days of arrival we reserve the right to cancel with no refund of deposit
- Cancellation penalties: 2 weeks notice 100%, 4 weeks notice 50%, 6 weeks notice 30%, more than 8 weeks 20% deposit.
- Children between 12 and 15 years, pays USD 225.00, staying with parents in chalet
- Children between 8 and 12 years, pays USD 150.00, staying with parents in chalet
- Children under 8 years on special request
- Single supplement USD 150.00.
Brief Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings are subject to the company’s standard booking terms and conditions (a copy is available on request). By acceptance of booking the client and/or the client’s agent also accepts all the booking terms and conditions
- The company will not be held liable for any costs or any delays whatsoever. Costs incurred (e.g. but not limited to: charters, accommodation, meals, communication costs etc.) must be settled directly to the third party by the client and/or client´s agent
- Activities are subject to availability
- Transfers are subject to weather conditions and aviation rules.
- Accommodation in one of the chalets
- All meals, "wake up" tea and coffee room service
- Half hour back and neck massage
- Dhow cruises, kayaking and snorkeling
- Bush trails and bike rides
- Donations per bed/night (USD 5.00) and paid activity (USD 2.00) to ANAN – Associação dos Naturais e Amigos de Nanath.
- Motorized activities, fishing, scuba diving and motorized day trips
- Extra massages
- Extra room service.
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
Client Request Served: 1
M20327 is a unique "beach and bush" lodge situated on the beautiful Baixo do Pinda Peninsula in Northern Mozambique. The lodge offers tropical private beaches and unspoiled bush with a unique biodiversity, where amazing hidden secrets can be found along the coastline including enchanting traditions, history...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: