The resort features 35 tastefully furnished tropical hardwood cottages elevated on wooden posts, nestled beneath the undisturbed jungle of Dominica. The cottages are spacious and feature wood furnishings all "designed and built" at the resort. Reception area has also a gift shop and two indoor yoga studios (2,400 Sq Ft. and 1,000 Sq Ft.) The world-class Spa du Soleil is perched high on the cliff top with spectacular panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Four individual and one couple’s massage studios offer private, relaxing treatments to the natural soundtrack of the ocean waves.
The Ocean Cabana is situated along the rocky Atlantic coast; the perfect place to relax and watch the waves roll in. The resort also features a volcanic stone finished Swimming Pool surrounded by a wide deck; frolic in the waters or relax on our lounge chairs while sipping a favorite drink from the nearby open air Pavilion restaurant with bar.
Zom Zom Hiking Trail: Located on our 55 acre property, this hiking trail leads to a traditional fishing point with panoramic view of Jungle Bay and the southeast coastline. We have daily scheduled hikes and activities (excursions to waterfalls, ocean pools, as well as the better known Dominica attractions like the Boiling Lake; plus ocean kayaking and snorkeling. Evening entertainment: drumming and Caribbean cooking classes etc.)
35 tastefully furnished tropical hardwood cottages, 1 outdoor restaurant and bar, reception area with free internet service (wireless), gift shop and two indoor yoga studios, Spa, swimming pool, Ocean Cabana as well as hiking trail on the property.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Victoria Falls, Glasse Trail, Sari Sari Falls, White River; a lot of hikes, rainforest etc.
We are located on the south east of the island, about 16 miles west of Dominica's capital Roseau.
- 35% deposit required to secure a booking
- The balance is due upon check out.
- The reservation deposit minus an administration fee will be refunded if cancellation is made more than 14 days (respectively during the holiday season more than 30 days) before scheduled arrival date
- Cancellations received within 14/30 days of scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Minimum stay 3 nights, over the holiday season 7 nights
- Shorter stays: on request
- Children are welcome, childcare can be organized at an extra charge.
- Airport, ferry or hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Deluxe private cottages
- All meals (from the a la carte menu) and non-alcoholic drinks, such as soft drinks, water, fresh juices etc.
- Daily scheduled hikes and activities: excursions to waterfalls, ocean pools, as well as the better known Dominica attractions, ocean kayaking and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment: drumming and cooking classes
- 30-minute daily Spa treatments
- Morning yoga classes (5-6 times per week).
The provided cost is for double occupancy: cost per couple.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2010
Client Request Served: 6
M20489's mission is to enhance the natural environment and improve the livelihood of surrounding communities so that the region is improved in a sustainable way, while providing quality, comfortable nature-based experiences for our guests. M20489 was built and is operated in alignment with international...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: