It has 30 Villas to provide comfortable stay away for home. Some of their features are:
- All the villas are according to the Zodiac sign
- Interior and exterior of all the villas are different and based on Vastu Shastra (Indian Feng Sui)
- Astrology and Palmistry offered to all guests on request.
- A personal priest performs agnihotra and special prayers (poojas) like Ganapathi Homam, Sudarsana Homam for spiritual rejuvenation.
- Only Ayurvedic Healing village where a daily schedule based on tradition is practiced.
- Rare and Unique Valambari Conch is placed in each villa to give positive vibrations to the body.
- Red Oxide is used in the floor of all villas. It has a natural cooling ability and follow the ayurvedic principals.
- Water body flows by the side of each room to bring energy and piece of mind.
- 600 coconut, 200 teak and 20 Mango trees are planted within the Healing village to create a very serene atmosphere.
- 100% Vegetarian food is served at the Healing village
- Abstinence from Alcohol and Smoking is propagated.
- Ayurvedic products and external oils used in our Spa’s are original and free from harmful chemicals. These are prepared at our own units.
- Our Ayurvedic Doctors are well qualified (BAMS – Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) from reputed Institutes with quality experience. Our masseurs are from the land of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic massages are their expertise area. They have learnt it from there forefathers and understand true Ayurveda without loosing its originality.
We even provide Workshops on:
- Yoga and meditation
- Cooking classes etc without any charges.
- We have our own R&D department which keeps on working for any possible value addition for the benefits of every individual.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre/gym
- Indoor games
- Outdoor games
- Conference facilities (type capacity in additional remarks at end)
- Baby sitting
- Laundry facility
- Business centre
- Travel desk
- Forex services
- Shopping arcade
- Generator/power Backup
- Room service.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Tippu’s Fort (2 km from our resort): In the heart of the town, well preserved fort which dates back to 1766 A.D. was build by Haider Ali of Mysore and renovated by Tippu Sultan. The oldest Hanuman Temple is also situated in the same compound.
Kalpathy Shiva temple (15 km from our resort): Kalpathy is one of the ancient ‘Brahmin Agraharams’ in Kerala, located in the heart of the town. ‘Ratholsavam’ is held during middle of November, a famous festival of Palakkad.
Meenvallam (30 km from our resort): a combination of enchanting beauty & scenic splendor. There are 10 steps of waterfalls, of which 08 are located in the upper hills inside the dense forest area and two below which can be easily accessed.
Nelliyampathy (60 km km from our resort): Nestled atop the colossal Western Ghats, with a beauty of its own, is the cool hills of Nelliampathy. Owing to its beautiful misty mountains Nelliampathy is also known as the ‘Queen of the Palakkad hills’. These hills comprise a chain of ridges that are interspersed with valleys of orange plantations and evergreen forests. A dozen hair pin bends bordered with numerous waterfalls by the roadside will provide you unforgettable experience. Nelliampathy is well-known for its tea and coffee plantations and the excellent weather condition. Exquisite fauna is another characteristic of Nelliampathy hills. The revitalizing climate and emerald magic of nature presents an exhilarating experience to every tourist who visits the place. This fascinating hill country is any trekker’s favorite destination.
Kanjirapuzha Dam and Garden (40 km from our resort): Kanjirapuzha Dam is situated in Palakkad District of Kerala. This fascinating dam, surrounded by hills. The water spread of the dam lies in a single stretch. An evergreen forest named Vettilachola is immediately beyond the reservoir. Three islands in the reservoir gain a special attraction. These islands are abundant with marine life including commercial varieties grown by the fisheries department.
Attappadi (Mountain Valley)(80 km from our resort): Attappati is an extensive mountain valley at the headwaters of the Bhavani River nestled below the Nilgiri Hills of the Western Ghats. It is bordered to the east by Coimbatore district in Tamilnadu, on the north by the Nilgiris, south by the Palghat taluk and on the west by Karimba, Pottassery and Mannarghat revenue villages of Mannarghat taluk of the Palghat District and Ernad taluk of the Malappuram district.
Silent Valley National Park (100 km. from our resort): The 89.52 sq. km national park is believed to be the sole surviving bit of evergreen forests in the Sahya Ranges. The peculiarity of the Silent Valley forest is that itis devoid even of the chirping of cicadas. Vehicular transport is possible only up to Mukkali, nearly 24 km from the park. The rest of the way has to be covered on foot up to the source of Kunthipuzha which Flows through the valley before merging into the Bharathapuzha (Nila).
The abstract of the census of wild life conducted in 1993: Loin tailed macaque: 1,960 | Bonnet masque: 4,860 | Nilgiri Langur: 2,987 | Common Langur: 4,296 | Elephant: 175 | Sambar: 10,665 |Spotted deer: 6,259 | Barking deer: 1,025 | Mouse deer: 550 | Wild boar: 40,963 | Malabar Squirrel: 1,384 | Nilgiri Thar: 1,075 | Gizzded Giant Squirrel: 75 | Purcupi: 695 Bear: 420 |Tiger: 76 | Leopard: 16 | Wild Dog: 358.
Parambikulam Wild Life Sanctuary (110 km from our resort): The Palakkad Parambikulam wildlife sanctuary is spread over an area of 285 square kilometers over the lush green Anna Malai hills. The undulating landscape of the sanctuary provides the perfect set up for a wildlife sanctuary to thrive in its fullest. Several rivers drain the rocky terrain also lending a mystical touch to the sanctuary.
The Kerala Parambikulam national park has a thick cover of bamboo, rosewood and sandalwood trees along with varied wildlife that include species of wild animals like leopards, wild dogs, sloths, crocodiles, civet, tigers, elephants, wild boar, barking deer, spotted deer, monkeys, langurs, porcupines and macaques etc thus giving it the complete essence`of`a`natural`forest.
- Coimbatore Airport: 60 km
- Cochin/Calicut Airport: 120 km
- Palakkad Railway Station: 22 km.
- Government Taxes would be charged extra as mentioned herein above and are subject to change.
- The above rates are on per day basis.
- The above rates are valid from April 1st, 2010 to September 30th, 2011.
- Reservations will be confirmed against 100 % advance payments.
- Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis.
- Cancellation: 7 days before arrival date-full refund
3 days before arrival date - 50 % refund
Less than 3 days before arrival date- no refunds.
- Sight seeing, Telephone Calls, Internet, Personal Laundry and other additional services requested will be charged extra.
- Children below 5 years are complimentary
- Children between 5 to 12 years will be charged 50% of meal charges and an Extra Bed.
These rates are valid till 30 September 2011.From October onward we are having Different rates, 200 Minimum cost and 350 Maximum cost (IN USD).
Our rates inclusive of all meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)and one ayurvedic massage per person per day.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2010
K.V RAMESH - The Managing Director and co-founder of the M20657, Mr. Ramesh has had his hands in this ancient treatment form for most of his life. His contribution to Ayurveda did not simply start from when he first founded the M20657 through a small center in South Delhi, rather as a teenager, helping his father...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: