A world–class, five-star spa resort with outstanding leisure and family facilities!
- 76 porto deluxe rooms (living space 37 m²) up to 2 adults & 1 child
Lodgings with comfortable bathrooms, large balconies or terraces, offering fantastic views across the Aegean Sea. Family rooms which can accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child. Connecting rooms also available.
- 20 porto deluxe rooms shared pool (living space 45 m²) up to 3 adults. Additionally to the above, they have direct access to a seawater swimming pool, reserved for these rooms only.
- 16 porto deluxe rooms individual pool (living space 47 m²) up to 3 adults
Besides the amenities already described, they offer direct access to an individual pool.
- 3 porto deluxe suites (living space 67 m²) up to 3 adults Bedroom and separate living room with a sofa that can be turned into a bed for a third person.
- 6 porto deluxe suites with shared pool (living space 60 m²) up to 3 adults and 1 child.
Additionally to the above, they have direct access to a seawater swimming pool reserved for the suite. 6 porto deluxe 2-bedroom suites with individual pool (living space 95 m²) up to 5 adults and 1 child. Ideal for families, with two bedrooms, each with comfortable bathroom, a separate sitting area and spacious terrace with access to a private pool porto exclusive suite with private pool and large veranda is 120 m², for up to 6 adults, consisting of two bedrooms with large en-suite bathrooms with air-bath tubs and separate shower, large living room with shower, WC and an indoor and outdoor dining area.
The private-pool villas have either two or three bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom. Featuring a spacious living room, an indoor as well as an outdoor dining area in its own garden, with a seawater swimming pool. The villas provide the sense of a private holiday home, with all the benefits of a luxury resort.
The Aegean Conference Centre was completed in 2008 according to cutting-edge specifications and incorporating years of experience in functional design and facilities. Extending over 1500 m² of indoor spaces with the additional benefit of another 300 m² of covered outdoor verandas, it comprises five multi-purpose halls of various sizes, which can all be joined and separated as needed, while enjoying an incomparable view to the resort’s golf course and the sea.
For parents seeking safe and fun activities for their younger children, we offer the “Children’s Ark” with crèche, from 6 months to 5 years, and “the Park” for the older ones, 5 to 12 years. Operated by professional childcare specialists, it allows children to be entertained and educated in a variety of activities. Our Resort is the ideal destination for families with small children.
- All guests enjoy a “welcome treat”
- Verandas, terraces and villa gardens are furnished with comfortable teak furniture and are surrounded by
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating
- Split unit airconditioning in Villas
- Control panel with "privacy/service please" buttons
- LCD flat screen TV and satellite channels, music channel, DVD/CD player
- Desk, direct-dial telephone, high speed internet connection at charge, DATA port line
- Dressing table with hairdryer
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Hypo-allergic pillows and feather pillows
- Cribs, baby-cots and high chairs available
- Luxurious marble bathrooms with audio sound, telephone, towel heaters, make up/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, slippers and signature bath amenities. Most rooms and suites have an additional walk-in shower.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service - same day or next day delivery except Sundays and public holidays
- Wake-up service
- Turn-down service
- 24-hour room service
- Voltage 220V/50Hz
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Access to rooms with three guest elevators and stairs
- Car rental by HERTZ available on premises
- Check-in is 14:00 and check-out is 12:00 noon
- Currency exchange is available at the front desk
- Free WI-FI in public areas, Internet desk at charge
- Garage for 70 cars available to guests free of charge
- According to GNTO’s regulations we are sorry not to be able to accept pets
- Mooring facilities available for up to three yachts.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Shuttle service is available to guests who wish to enjoy the bars and restaurants of the neighbouring sister establishments.
The repeatedly awarded our spa resort, “Best Spa of the World” according to the Sunday Times Travel Magazine, provides a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience, through many forms of holistic healings to balance the senses. Its unrivalled range of signature treatments focuses on health, beauty, pampering, stress reduction and recuperation using pure, natural and environmentally friendly products. The luxuriously appointed spa spreads over 2,200 m², setting unique standards in spa design. A hairdressing salon is also located in the spa. Naturally, for guests and their children who want to use an indoor bathing facility outside the Spa, the resort offers “Thermais”, with a heated freshwater indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
For golfers, the Resort offers a private nine-hole par-3 golf course, available to the resort’s guests only. Creatively designed with multiple tees, guests may choose to play the course as an 18-hole, as each hole has two playing options of varying difficulty. Additionally, the complex has practice nets and a 9-hole putting green. The PGA, who runs the Golf Academy and is multilingual, organizes private tuition for golfers at all levels. The Pro Shop sells and rents all necessary equipment.
The resort’s recreational facilities also include two Astroturf® tennis courts (tuition on site at a charge), table tennis, a gymnasium with a variety of fitness equipment, as well as a fantastic sea sports center. Supervised by experienced coaches, there are jet-skis and windsurfing, water-skiing, and sailing activities. Luxury sailing boats and a motoryacht are also available for charter, with a range of excursions or tailor-made itineraries offered.
The PADI certified scuba diving center teaches and awards diplomas up to the highest levels of proficiency. The crystal clear waters and rock formations of the bay, home to fascinating flora and fauna, are considered amongst the finest to be found in Greece.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2011
M20860 owns and manages three deluxe properties on the island of Crete Greece. M20860 is a member of Relais & Chateaux since 1988 and is famous for its exceptional architecture, intimate ambience and fine cuisine. M20860 is a member of Preferred Hotel Group and a whole world in one resort, open all year around. An...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: