Tongariro Lodge is located in expansive grounds on the banks of the legendary Tongariro River on the southern shores of Lake Taupo, Turangi, New Zealand.
Experience the finest luxury lodge accommodation and gourmet dining in a unique Fishing Lodge atmosphere.Experienced resident guides provide some of the best troutfishing on the planet.
Enjoy some of the best New Zealand trout fishing and NZ outdoor activities available in the world. The Lodge is right on the door step of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park, which includes the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, the most popular one day walk in New Zealand as well as White Water Rafting on the mighty Tongariro, which takes in some of the most spectacular scenery in New Zealand.
Tongariro Lodge has hosted the whos who of world Fly Fisherman and has been featured in many prestigious publications including the New York times, the New Yorker, Esquire, Gourmet magazine, Fly Fisherman, Fly Rod and Reel, Forbes FYI.
-Resident troutfishing guides
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Guest lounges with chess, games and library
- Astro turf tennis court
- Petanque courts
- Spa pool
- Helicopter pad
- Fly fishing only a cast away.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Auckland: 4 hours
- Wellington: 4 hours
- Hamilton: 2 hours
- Rotorua: 1½ hours
- Taupo 40 minutes:
- Tongariro National Park: 40 minutes
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing: 30 minutes
- Snow Skiing: 40 minutes.
We are easy to find, just north of Turangi on the banks of the Tongariro River, and close to the southern shores of Lake Taupo. Daily flights to Taupo connect with international flights into Auckland.
- All reservation requests are subject to confirmation
- You will be directed to our secure server to make your request
- Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%
- Children are welcome
- Children above the age of 12 are charged full rate.
- Cancellation Policy:
* Cancellation within 60 days of arrival date: 25% forfeit of the total booking price
* Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price
* Due to the nature of our business cancellations have a significant impact as it is difficult to replace bookings at short notice. We therefore recommend cancellation insurance to our guests.
- Payment Policy:
* A deposit of 25% of the total is required to secure your reservation. The balance is payable at departure
* 15% New Zealand Government Goods and Service Tax (GST) is included in all rates.
Note: Children's (11 years old and under) Rate is 50% of the room rate and the meal rate.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Price includes dinnner and breakfastand accommodation
1 bedroom chalet
* Twin Share, p/p: 451 NZD
* Single, p/p: 502 NZD
- 1 bedroom chalet:
* Twin Share, p/p: 392 NZD
* Single, p/p: 436 NZD.
- full cooked english breakfast
- A sumptuous four-course dinner.
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
Client Request Served: 1
M20890 is located in expansive grounds on the banks of the legendary Tongariro River on the southern shores of Lake Taupo, Turangi, New Zealand.
Experience the finest luxury lodge accommodation and gourmet dining in a unique Fishing Lodge atmosphere.
Enjoy some of the best New Zealand trout fishing and NZ...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: