Relax and unwind in one of our exquisitely furnished bungalows. Because we only offer 41 bungalows, you'll never feel crowded. We also make sure your bungalow is furnished with life's little luxuries.
Te Tiare Beach Resort offers four categories of bungalows to meet a variety of demands. Those looking for the ultimate in luxury will certainly choose one of our 11 Premier Deep Overwater Bungalows or one of the 5 Shallow Overwater Bungalows, both with separate shower and Jacuzzi-tub. You may also wish to choose one of the 6 Beachfront Bungalows located on our tranquil - palm studded white sand beach or one of the 19 Garden Bungalows nested among the resort's lush tropical gardens.
Regardless of your choice, you will be staying in the most spacious bungalow found in Tahiti and Her Islands. All of our bungalows face west, so guests may enjoy the island's spectacular tropical sunsets as well as admire the nearby Island of Raiatea and Tahaa.
All bungalows include:
* A living room
* Beautifully furnished with a rattan sofa.
* Two oversized chairs.
* Marble-top coffee table.
* A separate writing desk.
* Each features air conditioning.
* Wet bar with sink
* Color television
* Walk-in closet in-room safe
* Luxurious bathrooms
* Phone as well as a luxurious bathroom.
* Our Overwater bungalows have separate showers and Jacuzzi-tubs.
Other amenities are:
* King & Twin Rooms
* Coffee/Tea Facilities
* Turn-down service
* Direct Dial Phones
* Housekeeping-twice daily
* Beach Towels
* Fresh flower and tropical drink greeting
* Complimentary boat transfers to the village of Fare
* Nightly turndown service
* Activities director to assist you with excursions & tours
* Water sports
* 24-hour security
* Secretarial services
* Internet access
* Handicap facilities
* Complimentary Outrigger Canoes, Kayaks, Croquet and Snorkeling equipment available
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Island tours
* Circle Island & Picnic Cruises
* Private Picnic on Motu
* 4x4 Jeep Safari
SCUBA DIVING - All the fauna of the South Pacific is present: rays, sharks, Napoleon fish, tuna, barracuda, jackfish, moray eels, multicolored schools of tropical fish and spectacular scenery for beginners and experienced divers.
* Glass Bottom Boat & Shark Feeding
* Jet Skis
* Surf Shuttle
* Car, Scooter & Bike Rentals
* Horseback riding
* Rates are quoted in (US$) Dollars per room per day.
* Please add 5% tax to room rates.
* Add 6% VAT to room rates and prepaid meal plans. An 10% VAT is applicable to all other services.
* Children under 12 years sharing the bungalow of their parents are free.
* Children under 12 years enjoy 50% discount on meal rates.
|Check out these similar vacation offers: