Young Guns Outfitting is owned and operated by Terance Boss. Outdoor life has been a tremendous part of our backgrounds for many years. We are avid as well as experienced hunters and fishermen. We devote an incredible amount of time to succeeding in learning the land, animals and climate - unforgiving as they may be. Our years spent as dedicated outdoorsmen have not gone unrecognized. The effort and heart we put into our work in the field has resulted in numerous trophy animals being harvested such as moose, deer, elk and black bear.
Our ethics, morals and respect for the outdoors and everything it holds is unparalleled. Whether it is rifle or archery season we are out scouting for upcoming hunts. Anytime we can, we will most likely be found exploring all aspects of the out doors.
On our moose, bison, and black bear hunts a tent camp is the norm. There will be 2 hunters for each 10X12 tent. The cook and guides will be in there own quarters. There will also be a cook tent, which will be used for a cooking and an eating area.
Deer hunters will generally stay in a local hotel, seeing that the hunting areas are significantly easier to access compared to the other hunts available.
Included in hunt:
* Guides for the entirety of the hunt
* Handling of game
* Complete lodging (tent camp)
* Fully prepared meals
* All transportation during hunt
* Transport to and from nearest airport
Not included in hunt:
* Licensing fees
* Personal effects
* Non resident firearm declaration fee
* Gratuities (your guide and Cook)
* Alcoholic beverages
* Sleeping bag and pillow
* Shipping and crating of your trophy
* Taxidermy (available if desired)
* Butchering (available if desired)
* Arrival and departure accommodations
Nearby attractions and activities:
Alberta has a large population of black bears, therefore hunters in most areas are allowed to harvest. A good bear will weigh 300lbs or better. Our hunts run from May to mid June. We hunt black bears by two methods: over baits and "spot and stalk". Spot and stalk is definitely an exciting hunt. We will hunt off of logging roads until a bear is spotted, then stalk it to within range. Baiting is not allowed in most of zones we spot and stalk black bears in because grizzlies are present, therefore yielding a high population of good quality black bears.
In Alberta we have several free ranging herds of bison, of which only one can be hunted. It is known that the bison have always existed in this range and have never been pushed out of the area by man. We know of nowhere else in North America where you can hunt native free ranging bison in their natural habitat.
Whitetail hunting in Alberta is world-renowned. Some incredible trophies have been taken by rifle hunters and archers alike. Young Guns is offering archery as well as November rifle hunts. As every whitetail hunter knows, chasing a large buck in the heat of the rut is unbelievable. These deer hunts are done in tent camps, or motel, depending on the client’s preference. We use many methods to pursue these animals. Stand hunting, deer drives, spot and stalk, and still hunting are the most common. In late November during the heavy rut, we also employ rattling as a very effective technique.
Young Guns is offering calling season moose, as well as November hunts. Both seasons have the capability to yield large moose sometimes exceeding a 60" antler spread.
* There are a limited number of hunts available so booking ahead is necessary.
* A 50% deposit is required to secure your hunt (personal cheques accepted).
* The balance due will be paid upon arrival in camp.
* Final payment must be made by cash, certified cheque or money order.
* Remember it is important to express your interest early in order to accommodate any special requests.
* Deposits are nonrefundable under any circumstances but may be transferred to another hunter in the same year up to 30 days prior to arrival.
|Check out these similar vacation offers: