M12126 is much more than Ecuador's Tropical Forest Resort & Spa and more than the exotic and delicious fruit of this unique region, which was the inspiration for our name. It is located less than two hours from Quito, Ecuador in the middle of the richest, most biodiverse "hotspot" on the globe. With its ecologically sensitive bungalows, M12126 offers its guests a glimpse at the richness and tranquility of this most fragile region combined with the finest in tropical comfort.
From having a stress-relieving aromatic massage, to participating in any one of our many educational Eco-tours, to making chocolate out of cacao seeds, M12126 is an experience that appeals to all senses. Recognized several times by prestigious international tourism organizations as the finest resort in Ecuador, M12126 has now been honored internationally for its impeccable personalized service, exquisite cuisine, and exceptional accommodations. Once here, guests are sure to find life's poetry in every corner of this unique paradise.
M12126 is located in the richest “Hotspot” on the globe, with more than 35.000 species of plants. This area also contains the largest variety of amphibians in the world, with over 664 distinct species. Sadly, almost 450 amphibian species are listed as endangered and threatened. M12126 is fully aware of this delicate issue and upon your visit; you will see the multiple conservation efforts that we have implemented as an organization and family.
* Spring Fed Natural Pool - It is refreshing your mind and soul in a crystal clear natural spring.
* Chocolate Workshop - It is rewarding your sweet tooth with a delicious chocolate fondue that you have made from natural cacao seeds.
* Artisan's Workshop: Making earrings rings, and much more - It is a creation of your very own jewellery in our artisan’s workshop.
* Primary Forest Tour of Maculates - It is the amazement you will feel when walking through an unforgettable primary forest.
* Nocturnal Tour of Secondary Forest with Torches - It is participating in a nocturnal tour and discovering what a tropical forest hides at night.
* Cascades and Lagoons Tours - It is the smile you will have upon discovering one of our enchanted waterfalls.
* Wild Orchids Guide you to the Caoni River - It is discovering and appreciating the wonders of a secondary forest on your way to the Caoni River.
* Birding from our Mirador - It is admiring the extraordinary variety of birds that call Arasha their home.
* Spa - It is finding your internal peace through natural oils and essences that will delicately balance all of your senses.
* Health benefits of natural juices and exotic fruits workshop - It is the joy of learning about the local tropical fruits and the health benefits their juices provide.
* Medicinal Plants workshop - It is understanding and learning about the astonishing variety of medicinal plants in our forests.
* Complete body & spiritual cleansing with a Colorado Shaman at Arasha - It is feeling how nature cures you through a local Shaman.
* Ecologically friendly 18 Holes Mini Putt-Putt Golf Course - It is enjoying a round of 18 holes of Eco mini-golf in the middle of a tropical garden.
* Discover the World of Yoga - It is reaching complete tranquility through Yoga.
* White Sands Beach along our Negrito Creek - It is the enjoyment of relaxing on our Negrito River beach or swimming in its pristine waters.
* Finest tropical Comfort - It is enjoying the richness of this fragile region through exceptional tropical comfort, and unsurpassed personal attention.
* Sangay Theater (Eco-educational & Classic Films) - It is our assurance that you will find life´s poetry in every corner of this magical and enchanting paradise.
* Exotic Flowers arrangement workshop - It is the sharing of ideas in our tropical flower arranging seminar.
Nearby attractions and activities:
There are a wide variety of tours and activities available to our guests at the resort centering on health and wellness, as well as eco-education and amusement. The tours, both guided and unguided, include bird watching, a nocturnal tour in the jungle with torches, a primary tour of Macallares Forest, as well as tours of the rivers, cascades and lagoons among others. In addition, we also offer tours outside the resort where guests can learn about some of the native cultures of Ecuador. Some of our other group activities include our chocolate & handcrafts workshop tropical flower bouquets, an exotic organic plantation and forest tour, flowers & natural juices tour, and nightly movies in our theater. We also have an 18-hole mini golf course, fishing in our private lake, a beautiful Spa with excellent trained personnel and a Concert Hall which doubles as a game room.
120 km Northwest of Quito, Ecuador
Reservations at least 5 weeks ahead of trip except holidays when 2 months are required.
4 Days / 3 Nights - $668 - $1129
3 Days / 2 Nights - $628 - $989
2 Days / 1Night - $328 - $619
For Junior Suite accommodations , please add $25 per person, per night.
Prices may be modified by extreme circumstances not under our control.
Children under six years of age pay for all meals but not for room or activities.
Additional night $295 per person (after the 3rd night).
All inclusive package includes:
* All taxes
* Deluxe Accommodations
* Transportation: Quito-Arashá / Arashá-Quito (Pick up from anywhere in the Quito Metropolitan area)
* Exquisite Breakfasts, Lunch, Dinner, & Desserts daily
* Daily 'Snack bar (Cheese platter, sandwiches, fresh fruit, etc)
* Any natural fruit juice or soft drinks
* National Alcoholic beverages (also includes all mixtures with soft drinks)
* 1 Spa treatment per person, per stay
* Free internet service; 15 minutes maximum
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2003
Client Request Served: 100
M12126 is much more than Ecuador's Tropical Forest Resort & Spa and more than the exotic and delicious fruit of this unique region, which was the inspiration for our name. It is located less than two hours from Quito, Ecuador in the middle of the richest, most biodiverse "hotspot" on the globe. With...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: