Our four-season outdoor resort is located amidst the glaciated peaks of the Columbia Mountains, 7 kilometers north of the town of Revelstoke in central British Columbia. Surrounded by a magnificent mountain wilderness, Lake Revelstoke and Mt. Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks, our 4 star resort is an ideal getaway for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Glacier House is truly Revelstoke's finest resort. Its quiet and scenic location only 5 minutes north from Revelstoke offers unparalleled views of the Columbia Mountain. Wildlife is often seen right from your room or cabin, as black bear and moose frequent the area.
In summer there are many hiking and biking trails to access. Bring your ATV and visit Revelstoke's playground. Rent a canoe or kayak from us and explore Lake Revelstoke. Other services include volleyball & Badminton, Horse-shoes and more. Close by you'll find a golf course, trails and 2 National Parks. Winter at the resort is all about great powder Snowmobiling, snow-shoeing, X-country skiing and lots of other winter Fun. There is also a world class ski hill near by.
Glacier House Resort provides a variety of accommodation options for your stay. Our lodge offers well appointed deluxe lodge rooms with spectacular mountain views, cozy fireplaces and easy access to the lodge's amenities. Our cabins are spacious and comfortable, and available with one or two bedrooms, front decks, kitchenettes and full bathrooms. We also offer a 6 bedroom, 12 bed chalet, which features a great seating area downstairs, as well as a great deck with hot tub. Ideal for large families, adventure groups and private getaways.
The Bear Paw Bistro features a varied menu sure to please everyone. Our chef artfully prepares a fine selection of delicious food and you chose from a great selection of fine wines or other beverages. There is nothing better than to enjoy dinner in the summer on the outdoor patio.
Our friendly 'Sledders Pub' offers a relaxed atmosphere. Relax in front of the open fireplace, play pool, or watch snowmobile videos' on the BIG projector screen.
The historic appearance of this typical Canadian mountain lodge hides modern amenities, such as a large indoor pool, sauna, cappuccino bar, business suites and fitness facilities.
* 14 spacious rooms with gas fireplace, 1 or 2 queen beds, sitting area, satellite TV, and full bathroom.
* 10 cozy log chalets with fireplace. Various sizes, some with large hottubs and kitchenttes for any group size.
* 2 business suites with fireplace, balcony, king bed (ensuite bedroom with queen).
* 60 seat dining room serving great food. Outdoor patio with great views.
* 70 seat historic sportsman pub with pool table, darts, wood fireplace and large Projector screen.
* Large indoor pool, fitness rooms with fixed and free weights, whirlpool, and sauna.
* Meeting room, business facilities including fax, modem phone lines, and computer hook-up.
* Special snowmobile gear drying rooms.
* Handicap access, elevator and handicap room.
* Cozy lobby with cappuccino bar and relaxing area.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Great Canadian Snowmobile Tours
* Revelstoke Adventure Centre
7 kilometers north of the town of Revelstoke in central British Columbia.
* Rates are subject to 10% Hotel Tax & 5% GST
* Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
* Children under 12 free with parents
* Additional adults $ 20/night
* We are a non-smoking facility.
* Check in: 4 pm-11 pm. Check out: 7 am-11 pm.
* Pets $ 20/night in designated cabins only.
* Payments: Visa or Mastercard accepted
* Cancellation: Within 14 days: 50% of reservation charge. Within 7 days or no shows: 100 %
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2003
Client Request Served: 32
Our four-season outdoor resort is located amidst the glaciated peaks of the Columbia Mountains, 7 kilometers north of the town of Revelstoke in central British Columbia. Surrounded by a magnificent mountain wilderness, Lake Revelstoke and Mt. Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks, our 4 star resort is an ideal getaway...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: