Where luxury and peace are to be found in a sweeping river valley. Where the views encompass a wetland, winding river and distant mountains and where the call of the Fish Eagle will forever remind you of the vast skies of Africa. Embracing the southern bank of the Bitou River in Plettenberg Bay, M12269 is a small, exclusive Lodge with accommodation for just 16 adult guests and two children over the age of eight years.
M12269 is small, exclusive Country House, embracing the southern Bank of the Bitou River, with 180 degree views from each of the five, free-standing, luxury chalets. Conveniently situated in the most spectacular region of the Garden Route, we are close to the town of Plettenberg Bay which is a mere 4 km away with it'a world renowned beaches, shops and restaurants. All of the rooms have hand painted murals above the beds depicting the different aspects of bird life on the river. Each luxurious suite is a separate lodge for two people, with their own sitting areas, private viewing decks and spacious, fully appointed bathrooms.
- Each room has a sitting area complete with a fireplace,
mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities.
- A private deck is standard on each unit from which there are magnificent views.
- All the bathrooms have the same luxurious layout.
- The bath is situated under a large window that looks out over the valley.
- Our guests can birdwatch from the bath as well as from the shower.
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails ensure our guests comfort all year round.
- There is a choice of Twin bedded, King Bedded or 3/4 bedded rooms.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Bird watching
- Beach life.
For the energetic, we have canoes for paddling up the river to bird watch and there are numerous hiking trails and walks at the Robberg Nature reserve, Tzitzikamma Nature Reserve or on the long stretches of unspoilt beaches nearby.
Two Golf Courses are very close by and horse riding, whale and dolphin watching, bungee jumping, glider trips and lots, lots more can be easily arranged for you.
Our position has a unique outlook over the Bitou Valley and Wetland with the winding Bitou River running through it.
- All rates include breakfasts and VAT and are per person per night.
- Dinners are served on request from Mondays to Saturdays.
- Advance booking is advisable.
- Check-in time is 2.30pm to 6.30pm.
- Regret no children under 12 years.
- All the rooms are the same size and have the same layout and all have superb views of the river and valley.
- Please specify if you prefer two twin beds or a kingsize bed.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2003
Where luxury and peace are to be found in a sweeping river valley. Where the views encompass a wetland, winding river and distant mountains and where the call of the Fish Eagle will forever remind you of the vast skies of Africa. Embracing the southern bank of the Bitou River in Plettenberg Bay, M12269 is a small,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: