Kamahi Cottage is a purpose-built luxury country cottage near the world famous Waitomo Caves in the central North Island, New Zealand. The setting is a beautiful country garden on a typical New Zealand Sheep & Beef farm. Rated 5-Stars by Qualmark New Zealand (Tourism New Zealand's official quality assurance programme) Kamahi Cottage offers romantic Bed & Breakfast accommodation in a peaceful, private setting with stunning views. The stylish interior is light & airy with high pitched ceilings, natural polished wooden floors, and handcrafted wooden detailing. The cottage is fully self-contained with a queen bedroom upstairs and a lounge/dining area, fully equipped kitchenette & spacious modern bathroom downstairs.
- A family-friendly stay for a maximum of 4 guests – children are very welcome
- Full gourmet breakfasts - continental style plus selection of cooked choices
- Upstairs bedroom with comfortable queen bed, luxurious bed linens, quality furnishings, electric blankets, radio/alarm clock and amazing views!
- Double sofa-sleeper downstairs for 2 extra guests or children (all linen supplied)
- Elegant & comfortable lounge and dining area with sound system, CD collection, reading library, flat screen LCD TV, ceiling fan and electric heating
- Spacious modern bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, exclusive complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, plush bathrobes, fluffy cotton/bamboo blend towels, slippers & bed socks
- Fully equipped modern kitchenette built into a handcrafted cabinet. Complete with fridge, hot plates, microwave, cookware, crockery & cutlery for those keen to self-cater
- Complimentary fresh flowers, home baked treats, freshly ground coffee, tea assortments, port and schnapps
- Outdoor furniture and hammock chairs on the veranda for relaxing and enjoying the uninterrupted panorama.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Close to New Zealand's world famous Waitomo Caves in the central North Island with blackwater rafting and cave abseiling (rappelling), the magical beauty of glowworm cave Eco-tours, plus quad-biking, horse riding, trout fishing, golf, farm and garden tours and scenic nature walks.
150 miles from Auckland International Airport. 50 miles from Hamilton city & airport.
No deposit is required, but valid credit card details are required to secure a reservation. No minimum stays, no pets, children welcome, no smoking inside. Check in 2 pm, check out 11 am. Cancellation policy: 7 days or less 100% charge.
Dinners, featuring a wide range of creative choices, are available by arrangement at NZ$45 per person (2 courses) & NZ$60 per person (3 courses).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- full gourmet,
About This Supplier
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
M15516 is a luxury country cottage, farm stay and self-contained 5 Star Bed & Breakfast just 30 minutes from the world famous Waitomo Caves in New Zealand’s central North Island.
Ideal as an intimate romantic retreat or weekend getaway, it’s peaceful and private with stunning views. The setting is a large...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend