Sitting on 18 private riverfront acres, our lodge is a beautiful, rustic, private resort. From the moment of your arrival, it captures you with its spectacular view of the Fraser River and the majestic Mt.Cheam. Corporate expert with team building activities and events. Fine dining, spa services, gym, state of the art conference facilities, high end gift shop, totem building, First Nations artwork.
Year round fishing for 5 pacific salmon, sturgeon and trout. Wilderness fishing. We fish 12 rivers and streams and endless lakes. We offer the longest salmon season on the planet.
Lodge of the world record sturgeon! Come and experience yourself. Sturgeon World Championship 2008. An IGFA inshore qualifying event. Fly casting instruction on our pristine rivers. Perfect for groups, couples, corporations and individuals.
- State of the art conference facilities
- All bedrooms and suites come with private entrance and full bathroom.
- Executive/honeymoon suites with fireplace and double lounged jetted tubs.
- Licenced bar for the exclusive use of lodge guests.
- 2,500 sq ft. sundeck, overlooking the river and mountains.
- Chiropractic mattresses and luxurious duck down duvets for a restful sleep!
- Spectacular river and/or mountain views from each bedroom.
- Only fishing lodge/resort on the entire Fraser River
- Closest fishing lodge to the city of Vancouver. 70 miles by car - no ferries! No extra flights!
- Only outfitter on the Fraser River who offers complete processing of your catch
- Only outfitter located directly on the shore of the mighty Fraser River
- Laundry service on-site
- Packages for non-fishing partners and groups.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Golf, Circle Farm Tour, Forestry Tour, Harrison Hot Springs, Othello Tunnels, Hells Gate, Hiking, Artisan Tours, Bird Watching, Boating/Sailing, Sightseeing, River Rafting, Eco-Tours, Art Classes, Swimming, Gold Panning, Helitouring, Yoga Classes, Skiing, Canoeing, Kayaking, Cycling, Totem Building, Clay/Skeet Shooting, Hunting, First Nations Indian Sweat Lodge, Poker Tournament, Fishing, Woman's Retreat, Men's Retreat, Jet Boat Tours, What`s Cooking... with our chef, Quad Tours, Mineral Pool, Our restaurant has no roof... lunch or dinner on your private island.
1 hour east of Vancouver or 2.5 hours north of Seattle - bar car. No extra flights or ferries necessary.
A 20% deposit is required upon booking. Balance is due 45 days before arrival. In the event you must cancel your booking, all payments will be returned once your vacancy has been re-booked by another party. Trip cancellation insurance is recommended.
We offer a large variety of packages, from all-inclusive fishing packages, meeting and conference packages, hunting packages, overnight packages, spa packages, etc.
- Fishing license
- Fish processing
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2004
Year round salmon - sturgeon - steelhead - trout and wilderness fishing in the mild pacific north west. Fish for 5 pacific salmon (lodge record 76 lbs.) and enjoy the longest salmon season on the planet whilst catching gigantic white sturgeon. We catch huge sturgeon on a regular basis with average fish ranging in the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend