Hunt the "Grand Slam of the Dakotas" - Pheasant, Sharp-tail Grouse, Hungarian Partridge, and Prairie Chicken. Waterfowl and Fishing packages also available on the majestic Missouri River. Enjoy our beautiful 18,000 sq. ft. 5 star lodge with Cigar room, Steam Bath, and Jacuzzi. Chef Joe Fossett will provide your taste buds the best cuisine in the Midwest. Host of the S.D. Governor's Hunt since 2000 and host of the "Shooting Sportsman" magazines Reader's and Writer's Shoot. Tumbleweed Lodge encompasses more than 12,000 acres of habitat specifically developed for upland game. Each package is all-inclusive, and each group of guests has their own professional guide staff. The season begins the 3rd week in September and continues through December. Now offering world class walleye/small mouth bass packages.
- Luxurious lodging accommodations in our beautiful 18,000 sq. ft. lodge
- Double occupancy bedrooms (24 guests max)
- Midwest style country cuisine
- Complimentary top shelf bar.
Nearby attractions and activities:
South Dakota's rich history of the Midwest can be found at Tumbleweed Lodge. We have found many Native American artifacts on our property including tent circles, hammers, and arrowheads. The Cultural Heritage Center in Pierre is a great place to visit, with a wide array of the history of the early settlers and native Americans. Mount Rushmore, located in the Black Hills, is a 3 hour drive from Tumbleweed Lodge. The world's largest Hydro-Earth dam, Oahe, is one of 6 dams on the Missouri River near Pierre.
Tumbleweed Lodge is located 35 miles east of Pierre on US Highway 14, five miles south and one mile east of Harrold. Delta and United both fly daily routes into the Pierre Regional Airport.
A deposit of $1000.00/person is required within 10 days of your reservation. Final payment is due September 1. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival date forfeit entire payment. Cancellations made outside of 30 days of arrival date forfeit only the $1000.00 down payment. Remaining balance will be applied towards a rescheduled hunt up to 1 year only. In the event fewer guests arrive than originally booked, the remainder of the deposit will not be applied as payment toward final bill. Check in: 3:00 pm. Kennels are available for your dogs; however dogs aren't allow in the lodge.
- 2 Days/3 Nights:
* 1-3 Guests: $2495.00/guest
* 4-11 Guests: $2395.00/guest
* 12-24 Guests: $2295.00/guest
- 3 Days/4 Nights:
* 1-3 Guests: $3195.00/guest
* 4-11 Guests: $3095.00/guest
* 12-24 Guests: $2995.00/guest
- 4 Days/5 Nights:
* 1-3 Guests: $3895.00/guest
* 4-11 Guests: $3795.00/guest
* 12-24 Guests: $3695.00/guest
- Non-Hunting Guests: $375 per night
- Private Room: $325.00/night extra.
- Ground transportation to/from Pierre Regional Airport
- Ammunition (12, 16, and 20 gauges only)
- Vacuum-packed game processing with cooler
- Professional guide staff with experienced dogs
- 8 Station Sporting Clay Course
- Steam bath - Jacuzzi - Hickok Cigar Room - poker room - pool table -lounge
- 5 pheasants per day
- Mix bag of 3 sharp-tail/prairie chicken per day (begins 3rd weekend in Sept.)
- 2 Huns per day (begins 3rd weekend in Sept.)
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24 run indoor kennel facility
- Complimentary use of our Ruger Red Label and Beretta Shotguns.
- 5.5% State sales tax
- Guide and Lodge Staff Gratuities
- Waterfowl Option
- Grouse/Prairie Chicken License
Note: Visa, MasterCard, and checks are accepted.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
M11889 is located in the heart of South Dakota's premiere pheasant hunting! Conveniently Located 35 minutes east of Pierre, We are located in the heart of pheasant country. We go to great lengths to improve their habitat by yearly additions of newly planted grass sloughs and creek bottoms as well as sorghum and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend