A Romantic Inn overlooking the blue Caribbean Sea, M12163, is located near Ocho Rios and is truly one of Jamaica’s little known secrets. With only 5 beautifully furnished guest rooms and located on 40 acres of botanical gardens M12163 offers guests the peace, tranquility, and natural beauty expected when vacationing in Paradise.
Each guestroom is furnished with English and Jamaican antiques. All have baths en suite and verandas offering spectacular views of the blue Caribbean, and green hills of the parish of St. Ann. Turn down service is offered nightly. The botanical gardens surround you providing homes to countless varieties of tropical birds, flowers and fauna. Sunrises and sunsets are spectacular and will probably find fire flies in your room at night. Peace is the order of the day.
Nearby are all the amenities you may desire including, water sports, private beach club, shopping, golf, and tennis. Our restaurant is open daily and exclusively for our guests featuring the finest in Jamaican, Continental, and Italian cuisine.
Eight other members of staff make up the team that look after your every need. Chef Evadney has won awards for her creations that are predominately Jamaican but with an Italian influence. We offer lunch and dinner service, exclusively for our guests, served on your private verandah, by the pool, or in the romantic setting of the Meditation Hut.
All of our romantic rooms are furnished with priceless antiques from around the world. We offer our guests a delightful continental breakfast daily of fruits from the property and fresh juices. Each afternoon we host a complimentary High Tea in the Gazebo overlooking St. Ann’s Bay. Our staff will pamper you with Jamaican hospitality and you’ll enjoy living with nature for the entire time of your stay with us. We’re located on a 40 acre botanical garden.
A full array of spa services are available on property:
- Aveda Sea Salt Glow $40.00 - Salt combined with essential oils massaged into the skin, this treatment helps to eliminate rough, dry skin, leaving it silky and soft.
- Aloe Vera After Sun Soothing Wrap $80.00 - This treatment is designed for sunburn, sun damage or dry skin.
- Milk & Honey Wrap $80.00 - The ultimate pampering experience you do not want to miss. Soothes and enriches your skin with the natural healing and nourishing properties of milk and honey.
- Massage $80.00 - A luxurious full body massage using the highest quality oils.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Close to M12163 you can swim with the Dolphins, climb Dunn’s River Falls, float down a river on an innertube, go rafting in Port Antonio, horseback riding, or enjoy the beach at the Mammee Bay Beach Club.
7 miles East of Ocho Rios.
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 11 Am
- Cancellations: We will gladly refund your deposit as long as we receive notice of your cancellation in writing in advance and we are able to rebook the accommodation for the period we had confirmed for you. There is a processing fee of $50.
Deluxe Inclusive Villa Package Plan - US$3,000.00 per person, per week.
If you desire the exclusive use of this five bedroom, 40-acre estate, we are pleased to offer you this package for a truly memorable holiday:
- Welcome Drinks
- Three sumptuous meals per day
- Afternoon Tea in the Gazebo
- Continental Breakfast Daily
- In Room stocked frig
- In Room Coffee & Tea
- International wines and local beer
- 24 hour fully stocked bar including mixes, premium liquor, and liqueurs
- Staff services of chef, butler, maids, and laundress
- Free admittance to Mammee Bay Beach Club
- On site Concierge - 24 hrs
- Nightly turndown service.
Honeymood Package - US$999.00
A Package designed with you in mind. Memories last forever and you won’t soon forget your experience at High Hope:
- Welcome Rum Punch
- (5) Nights in our nicest rooms and filled with flowers- service & taxes included.
- Full body massage on your private veranda for two.
- Excursion for (2) to Dunn’s River Falls and shopping in Ocho Rios.
- One intimate (3) Course Dinner for two in the Meditation Hut.
- Complimentary bottle of red or white wine.
- Daily Continental Breakfast of fresh fruits from the property, fresh juices, banana muffins, mango jam, and Jamaica’s famous Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Departure gift
- Romantic Sunsets and memories forever.
Wedding Package - $550.00
A wedding at High Hope is truly spectacular. Venues range from the Meditation Hut, the Hibiscus Gardens, the Courtyard, or the Gazebo overlooking St. Ann’s Bay. We elegantly provide catering for your reception of 2-400 people. We can also assist you in arranging intimate weddings on a private, secluded beach or next to a gently flowing river surrounded by nature.
Our complete wedding package includes:
- Preparation of Documents
- Certified Marriage license
- Non-denominational marriage officer
- Flowers from the gardens of High Hope Estate
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Traditional Jamaican Wedding Cake (spice cake with fruits and frosting).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2003
Client Request Served: 122
A Romantic Inn overlooking the blue Caribbean Sea, M12163, is located near Ocho Rios and is truly one of Jamaica’s little known secrets. With only 5 beautifully furnished guest rooms and located on 40 acres of botanical gardens M12163 offers guests the peace, tranquility, and natural beauty expected when vacationing...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend