Stay with us at Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort & Conference Center and experience the true meaning of Vancouver Island hospitality in a beachfront resort on the east coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Spread out over 22 acres, the resort consists of a wide range of accommodations; including traditional log cottages with wood burning fireplaces, Condominiums with panoramic views of miles of sandy beach, and luxurious Spa Bungalows that surround The Grotto Spa, the largest resort spa in British Columbia. All 192 units are handcrafted log construction, built with real Fir and Cedar logs. There are a variety of room styles to choose from including spa bungalows, ocean view suites and authentic log cabins with wood burning fireplaces. Tigh-Na-Mara is the perfect year-round destination for romantic weekends and honeymoons, family vacations, corporate groups and seminars, weddings, reunions and other special events.
The Grotto Spa - As the largest Resort Spa in British Columbia, The Grotto is over 20,000 square feet of bliss. Featuring a stunning 2,500 square foot Mineral Bath - fed by a two-story waterfall, The Grotto has 21 treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure room, and full service hair salon. Recently expanding to the third floor, a $1.5 million addition has added about 8,000 sq. ft. of usable space to The Grotto Spa. The addition includes three extravagant Grotto Spa Suites for Two, the Lavender Relaxation Lounges, an outdoor balcony complete with Lavender garden and the sumptuous delicacies of the Treetop Tapas & Grill.
The Cedar Room And Copper Lounge - The Cedar Dining Room located in the main building, features gourmet West Coast cuisine in a relaxed yet elegant setting. The Copper Lounge offers appetizers, cocktails, unique British Columbian wines, and sushi and jazz nights. The resort also features an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, weight room, tennis courts, volleyball, table tennis and horseshoes. The lengthy, sandy, tidal flat beach lining the property allows guests to enjoy the waters of the Strait of Georgia. When the tide goes out warm tidal pools are left behind and can heat up to 70 degrees in the summertime. Scattered in these pools guests of all ages will be happy to discover starfish, sand dollars, tiny fish and crabs. Tigh-Na-Mara offers guests a full range of daily activities from caving at Horne Lake Caves to strolling the woodlands at Milner Gardens. Mountain biking, kayaking, whale watching, golfing, horseback riding and hiking are also available by booking with the Concierge.
The Conference Center - For meetings and corporate events, the full service conference centre comprises 13 rooms all available for meetings, banquets, weddings and retreats.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Rathtrevor Provincial Park, Englishman River Waterfalls, Little Qualicum Waterfalls, Cathedral Grove Old Growth Forest, Coombs market, Butterfly World, Fishing charters, 7 golf courses, whale watching, hiking & biking, Milner Gardens, Rathtrevor Beach, and much more.
Parksville, British Columbia, Canada.
- 5 days cancellation policy on all bookings except:
- 14 days for weekly stays in July & August
- 14 days on all monthly bookings
- Check-in 4 PM and Check-out is 12 AM
- No smoking rooms available
- Pets o.k. in cottages only (excluding July/August)
- Family friendly!
Instant Grotto-Fication - For an all-inclusive pampering package we recommend this...
- Two nights accommodation (or more)
- Four-course dinner for two in the Cedar Room
- Breakfast for two
- A one hour spa treatment per person (choose between a massage, facial or, body wrap)
- Use of mineral bath "before your treatment" or "on the day of
- Shuttle service to and from Departure Bay ferry terminal
- Jedediah units from $268 per person
- Spa Bungalow units from $338 per person.
Seaside Romance - Our most popular package - for a special romantic retreat...
- Two nights accommodation (or more)
- Four-course dinner per person
- Specialty coffees for two in the Copper Lounge
- While you are at dinner we play Cupid by romanticizing your room, includes:
* Rose petal turndown of bed
* A chilled bottle of Champagne and twoTigh-Na-Mara flute glasses to take home
* Chocolate Strawberries, Truffles, and fruit for two prepared by Tigh-Na-Mara’s Pastry Chef
* Spa gift of Mineral Salts from the Grotto Spa
* Jacuzzi or bathtub sprinkled with rose petals and surrounded by candles
* Lit candles and fireplace
- Late check out
- Shuttle service to and from Departure Bay ferry terminal.
- Jedediah units from $166 per person
- Spa Bungalow units from $236 per person.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?