Welcome to "your home away from home". M11536 are located on 100 acres of private land on the bank of the world famous Miramichi River. M11536 is your one stop destination for your outdoor vacation while on the Miramichi.
Our all-inclusive Miramichi Fishing Tradition Package
- 4 Nights Accommodations in a 4 star log lodge or private cottage
- 3 Full days of fishing some of the Miramichi rivers best water
(any of these days can include one of our popular fishing and canoeing combo package)
- All Meals
- All necessary equipment if needed
- 3 day fishing license
- New Brunswick #1 Certified Professional Guides
- Transportation to/from airports (if needed)
- Can also include airfare (if needed).
Our Popular "Sample Canada's Picture Province" outdoor style Package. Enjoy our full week all-inclusive Outdoor package:
- 7 nights accommodations in a 4 star log lodge or private cottage
- Day 1 fishing for Atlantic Salmon on the Miramichi River
- Day 2 Whale Watching on the Bay of Fundy where you see more whales more often then anywhere else
- Day 3 A day of relaxing and enjoying the culture and nature of the Miramichi River Valley
- Day 4 Deep sea fishing on the Bay of Chaleur
- Day 5 Canoeing trip on the Miramichi River
- Day 6 Tour to Hopewell Rocks to see the highest tides in the world
(These day excursions can be substituted for any of our other day tours)
- All Meals
- All Necessary equipment if needed
- Fishing license, permits, admission fees
- New Brunswick #1 certified Professional Guides
- Transportation to/from Airports (can also include airfare if needed).
The lodge consists of five bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a modern kitchen and dining area comfortable living rooms, TV/VCR and a well-outfitted kitchen. A deck with barbecue overlooks the beautiful Miramichi River.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Enjoy fishing and catching the world famous Atlantic Salmon, trout or shad;
- Canoe or kayaking adventures;
- Salmon Museum and Doak House in Doaktown, covered bridge in Nelson Hollow;
- Woodsmen Museum in Boisetown and the Swinging Bridge over the Miramichi in McNamee;
- Kouchibouguac National Park;
- Mountain Biking & Hiking;
- Acadian North and Whale Watching.
The lodge has been placed in a (Four Star) rating category by (Canada Select) the accommodation rating program in Canada.
Your stay at the lodge is an all-inclusive package with daily maid service and 3 full home cooked meals daily. Eastern Canada is known for hardy cooked meals and sea food, so our salmon and fiddle head special is second-to-none.
New! we now accept Debit Cards (Interac, Cirrus etc.)
Canoeing & Kayaking Packages:
A - 1 Hour of Canoeing/Kayaking on the Miramichi:
- Basic Instruction
- Professional Guide
- Equipment for Trip
- $25.00 per person (Taxes Included).
B - 4 Hours of Canoeing/Kayaking on the Miramichi:
- $45.00 per person (Taxes Included).
C - 1 Full Day of Canoeing/Kayaking on the Miramichi:
- $75.00 per person (Taxes Included).
- shuttle service from airport,
- fishing license and equipment, if needed.
We also offer discounted rates on "Father and Son" or groups over 6 that book three days or more on an all-inclusive package.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?