M11612 is a new 5 star farmhouse resort. We offer: cooking school, 23 classic rooms, 9 junior suites and a special suite in an old cave with private pool, a beautiful Aveda Spa, an 18 holes golf course on the Adriatic Sea, sandy beach, private 45 ft. boat, congress rooms up to 150 people and organic farm with Mediterranean restaurant and cooking school.
The property was built in the XVI century. The land around it is full of antique olive trees. The mission of the five star resort that will derive from this restoration work is to bring back the guests to the antique natural life. This kind of Masserias are in fact sighting towers against the attacks of the turks pirates and they are all in the same line approx. 1 km from the sea in order to see first the attack. With the passing of time they have been used for the production of the green gold: the olive oil, in fact we are in the biggest producing area of high quality olive oil in all of Italy. Also in the Masseria were bred many kinds of cattles, donkeys of the murgian race, horses for work, pigs for making splendid Parma ham or capicollo that are still produced at the masseria and milk by products from goats an cows the famous burrate and mozzarella.
M11612 has 33 rooms all with their own private little garden deep in the olive trees territory of the fasano planes, 2 rooms are in the antique caves, one of which is a very large suite with its own private 200 sqmt antique orchard. Orchard in which, out of an antique water reservoir we have built a little private pool for this special room even with the latest jacuzzi. Meanwhile there are rooms in the antique tower were they used to hang to dry the cherry tomatoes for the winter and you can see the blue sea from the little spy - windows. Some other rooms are placed inside the courtyard of the M11612 and one has its own antique orchard garden also and its also next to the main "Erbarium" that makes you dizzy with all the perfumes that emanates.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Around the resort there are many activities to practice. One of the most important is Golf. At few metres from the M11612 there are:
- Golf: San Domenico Golf Club; Golf Club Acaya; Golf Club Riva Dei Tessali; Golf Club Metaponto; Golf Club Barialto.
- Private Beach: at few km from the M11612 there our private sandy beach with snack bar and you can utilise the beach activities such as: canoe, pedal boat for excursions, windsurf, jet sky, tennis.
- Private Boat: for your enjoyment and excursions all over the Mediterranean we have a private yacht of 13 mt / 40 feet that can accommodate 12 pax ,has 3 beds, a bathroom, shower, a small kitchen were our chef – captain Leo will prepare for you the fish of the Adriatic sea. You can visit beautiful caves on the sea and one castle and a abbey also on the sea, or relax in one of the many secluded beaches were you can have a peaceful swim.
- Mountain Bikes: free mountain bikes are available for riding in the area among the olive trees and the coast nearby.
- Cooking School: our ladies at the M11612 in 2 and half hours will teach how to make homemade pasta such as orecchiette, frisciddi, and traditional dishes such as Tiella of rice potatoes and mussels, green beans and chicories, tipical apulian pastries.
2 and half hours per person euro 70 minimum 4 persons
2 and half hours per person euro 130 minimum 2 persons
- Riding School: possibility of lessons and walks with companion. This riding center is beautiful because you can make long walk on the sandy beach long many kilometres.
- Sport Club Racecourse and Kartodromo: very close to the M11612 in Contrada Coccaro. Run: length 800 mt. - width 8 mt. This is a go kart circuit for plenty fun.
Apulia And In Particular Salento Offers A World Of Opportunities For Excursions:
- Escursions with mountain byke or bycicle to the coastal little ports and the little Masseries
- The Gran Tour of the antique fortified Masseries
- The excursions with old chariots in the olive planes
- The old museum of olive oil and the antique necropolis of Egnathia
- The Trulli of Alberobello
- The Baroque of Lecce
- The Valle D’Itria with Locorotondo the capital of Wine and the Noble Baroque town of Martina Franca
- The White Ostuni overlooking its beautiful sea
- The Castellana Caves
- The world famous Grottaglie Ceramics
- All the castles of Frederick the II
- The town of Conversano and Monopoli with their Castle and antique centers
- Trani, the most beautiful town of apulia with the cathedral in the sea
The resort is located 40 km south of Bari, 3 hours by car South of Naples.
- Check in 4 pm/check out 12 am
- Smoking not allowed in common areas
- Children allowed
- Childcare available on request
- Minimum stay in august 5 days
- Up to 14 days before arrival penalty 30%
- Up to 7 days before arrival penalty 70%
- From 7 days to arrival penalty 100 %
* Package Details: 4 Nights 5 Days Cooking And Touring Apulia
Day 1: Arrival at Bari or Brindisi airport, transfert to the resort.
Day 2: In the morning cooking lesson in which the guests will learn to make homemade pasta “orecchiette” and fried calzoni “panzerotti” an apulian specialty filled with mozzarella tomato or meat and vegetables, sometimes with a spicy cream called “ricotta forte”. At the end of the lesson the guests will be able to taste the dishes that have been cooked all together.
Day 3: The morning will be dedicated to the excursion of “Valle D’Itria” and its typical villages. We will visit Martina Franca which is famous for the “baroque” style of its palaces and for the liric music festival that takes place in the month of august. And the world famous Alberobello, Unesco Heritage Site with the typical Trulli a peculiar house made in a conic shape that was built ages ago.
Day 4: In the morning a cooking lesson dedicated to typical apulian dishes such as “ingrapiata” beans and chicories in the oven and “tiella” rice, mussels and potatoes and typical local pastries made from Mediterranean Life teachers. At the end of the lesson the guests will be able to taste the dishes that have been cooked all together. In the afternoon visit to a Museum of oliveoil and a tipical Masseria, following a visit to a fisherman settlement on the coast were you will see and try the famous sea urchins and a local white wine.
Day 5: After breakfast transfer to Bari or Brindisi airport.
Package Includes: 4 nights/5days; 2 nights in half board in twin room; 2 nights in full board with lunch during the cooking lesson; 2 half day excursions; 2 cooking lessons.
Period A: 7.2–31.5 and 28.9–27.12
- Euro 703.00 for 1 persons in a double classic room
- Euro 872.00 for 1 persons in junior suite
- Single room supplement Euro 155.00
Period B: 1.6–28.6 and 31.8–27.9
- Euro 797.00 for 1 persons in a double classic room
- Euro 1009.00 for 1 persons in junior suite
- Single room supplement Euro 191.00
Period C: 29.6–30.8 and 27.12– 2.1
- Euro 891.00 for 1 persons in a double classic room
- Euro 1144.00 for 1 persons in junior suite
- Single room supplement Euro 230.00
- Round trip transfer from Bari or Brindisi airport Euro 90 per person
* Package Details: Week end in Masseria
Day 1: Arrival at Bari or Brindisi Airport and transfer to the Masseria Torre Coccaro,
Day 2: Relax and well-being at the Aveda beauty farm, we reserve for you a Herbal Body Mask, that is a nourishing and purifying body treatment. Includes dry exfoliation, organic plants mask with aromatic steam bath and soothed massage with essential oils.
Day 3: Final relax with an Essential Facial, a deep treatment to purify and moisturize the face and eyes skin with essential oil and relaxing massage.
Package Includes: 2 nights in a double room; Transfer A/R from the airport; 2 full board; 3 Aveda treatment–swimming pool and Turkish bath.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Euro 1.550,00 for 2 people with full board arrangement in a Superior Room
- Euro 1.652,00 for 2 people with full board arrangement in a Junior Suite
- Euro 2.064,00 for 2 people with full board arrangement in the Orange Suite
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2003
Client Request Served: 117
M11612 - A new 5 star farmhouse resort of the chain Pregiohotel. We offer: cooking school, 6 classic rooms, 18 Superior rooms 7 junior suites and a special suite in an old cave with private pool, a beautiful Aveda Spa, a 09 holes golf course executive at the Coccaro Golf Club, private sandy beach, private 45 ft. boat,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend