We invite you to share Alaska’s incredible salmon fishing, halibut fishing, beauty and hospitality. Our lodge sits in a park like setting on the banks of Alaska’s world famous Kenai River. We offer a full service lodge, providing you with wonderful accommodations, excellent food and a variety of fishing opportunities. Our goal is to provide a comfortable informal home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests.
We offer a variety of fishing opportunities depending upon the time of year and clients desires. We fish the Kenai River for the big kings and silvers, the near by Kasilof River for kings, Cook Inlet for halibut and offer fly out trips. Family style meals, informal atmosphere and great hospitality. Package trips from 2 to 7 days. Groups up to 20 welcome.
We fish for Alaska King or Chinook Salmon and Alaska Pacific Halibut in May through July, Red or Sockeye Salmon and Halibut in July, and Silver or Coho Salmon and Halibut in August and September. Full-Day fishing trips include 8 to 9 hours of guided fishing, all fishing gear, lodging and 3 family-style meals per day. Saltwater trips are weather and seas dependent and river trips will be substituted, if necessary.
Our large, deluxe rooms,have private baths,phones, coffee pots, and mini-refrigerators. Most of our rooms have two double beds but we also have rooms to accommodate singles and triples. The rooms have daily maid service. Our food is delicious, bountiful and always home cooked and include a main entree of fresh Alaska seafood, beef, fowl or pasta, complimented with all the trimmings. Breakfast is continental style: hot coffee, juice, cereal, bread, and fruit. Lunches are provided in the Lodge or packed for boat trips.
The 8-person outdoor hot tub is available to all guests at our lodge, so make sure you bring your swimsuit; towels are provided. After a day of fishing, there is nothing like a soak in a warm hot tub to take those little aches and pains away! Before or after the evening meal at the Lodge, the camp fire area is a great place to swap stories about the day’s fishing adventures! Wood is always available to start the fire and keep it going. Relax around the camp fire and roast marshmallows or make S’Mores! Whatever you choose, it’s a great place to end the day.
Nearby attractions and activities:
A 2 1/2 hour drive from Anchorag we are centrally located on the Kenai Peninsula; 90 miles from the Sea Life Center and Kenai Fjords cruises of Seward and sea Kayaking and Islands and Ocean center of Homer. Great hiking within 45 minutes, shopping in Soldotna and Kenai.
40 miles southwest of Anchorage. 8 miles upriver from Soldotna.
50% non refundable deposit required at time of booking. Rooms and main lodge are non smoking.
Lodging, Meals and Full-Day Fishing Packages:
- 2 nights, 1 Full Day River Fishing - $ 490.00
- 3 nights, 2 Full Days River Fishing - $ 860.00
- 4 nights, 2 Full Days River Fishing, 1 Full Day Halibut Fishing - $ 1,230.00
- 5 nights, 3 Full Days River Fishing, 1 Full Day Halibut Fishing - $ 1,600.00
- 6 nights, 4 Full Days River Fishing, 1 Full Day Halibut Fishing - $ 1,970.00
- 7 nights, 5 Full Days River Fishing, 1 Full Day Halibut Fishing - $ 2,340.00.
* Note: Available All Season.
Lodging, Meals and Half-Day Fishing Packages:
- 2 nights, 1 Half-Day River Fishing - $ 390.00
- 3 nights, 2 Half-Days River Fishing - $ 660.00
- 4 Nights, 2 Half-Days River Fishing, 1 Full Day Halibut Fishing - $ 980.00
- 5 nights, 3 Half-Days River Fishing, 1 Full Day Halibut Fishing - $ 1,250.00
- 6 nights, 4 Half-Days River Fishing, 1 Full Day Halibut Fishing - $ 1,520.00
- 7 nights, 5 Half-Days River Fishing, 1 Full Day Halibut Fishing - $ 1,770.00
* Note: May, June, August and Sept. only.
All Prices Per Person.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2005
Client Request Served: 30
The goal of M13704, a family-owned business established in 1987, is to provide a comfortable, informal home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests. With over 30 years fishing the salmon and halibut on the Kenai Peninsula, Roger is a friendly, patient, and very experienced Alaska salmon and halibut fishing...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend