Our licensed safari farm is exclusively and specially composed for the client to give you individual attention during your stay with us. By only taking one group at a time, your stay will be kept individual and private. Furthermore you will be stunned by a mountainous landscape with majestic valleys, rivers and bizarre rock formations. The all year round pleasant climate will positively contribute to your enjoyment. After a long day in the bush let us pamper you with an exclusive cuisine of international taste and flavor, including venison, complimented by a great variety of South African wines.
Optional, at your disposal, you can also enjoy your staying at the thatch roofed Bushcamp, that offers a comfortable home for the ultimate bush experience in the middle of the wilderness. It consists of three chalets with each two beds and bathroom en-suite. Or, at River-Song-Cottage, as the name says, situated at the riverbanks of the permanent gold river, is a stylish guesthouse with two separate bedrooms each with two beds and bathroom en-suite. Here you can use facilities as the dining room, library, TV room, the bar, gym and pool.
We are a licensed hunting farm situated in the malaria free Waterberg area, 300 km north of Johannesburg.
- Should the client arrive in evening time are accommodation and meals to pay from the client for the client and the driver.
- A deposit of 25% of the total daily rate is required to confirm and secure booking.
- Trophy fees are applicable to all animals shot, wounded or lost.
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not refundable, but our company gives the client the right to take safari to a later term.
- Payment must be done in cash.
- We do not take responsibility for a loss, injury, accident, mishap, illness, disability or death before, during or after the safari.
- We recommend clients take out baggage, travel, trip cancellation and medical evaluation insurance before travel.
- Tours to the Krüger-Park organized and done by M’solosolo Safari
- Photo safari
- Game drive
- Guided hiking trails
- Bow shooting in shooting range
- Clay target shooting
- Accommodation, linen and towels
- All meals (breakfast, light lunch, coffee/tea, 3 course dinner)
- Water, soft drinks
- Laundry service
- Licensed PH and outfitter
- All transport to and in the hunting area in 4x4 vehicle
- Trackers and skinners
- Field preparation of trophies and delivery to Taxidermist in Pretoria.
- Wine, champagne, hard drinks, any alcohol.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
Client Request Served: 67
We are a licensed hunting farm situated in the malaria free Waterberg area, 300 km north of Johannesburg. The game reserve is privately owned by Dr. Volker and Marita Neemann. Enjoy hunting in an area of two combined, UN protected biospheres, which exceed a size of more than 3.000 ha. Our Hunting Safaris, Hiking,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend