Our center for health retreat is a small boutique spa with several guest rooms and a yoga studio. Specializing in traditional Ayurvedic pancha karma treatments, the staff is dedicated to supporting our staff during their Ayurvedic experience. The retreat offer 5, 8 and 12 day retreats, stays from 3 to 21 days are offered. The Ayurvedic day spa and mini weekend retreats are available for local clients. Double rooms have a queen bed, and rates are intended for double occupancy. Bring a friend or family member and start on a healthy new lifestyle together!
Our company has 2 buildings in historic downtown Alachua. Over 5000 square feet including:
- Several guest rooms
- Yoga studio
- Treatment rooms
- Gift shop
- Tea room
Nearby attractions and activities:
Our company is 3 minutes from a 7000 acre park, San Felasco State Park which is filled with mile of trail bicycle trails and horse trails. Wild deer and other wildlife are abound. High Springs is 10-15 minutes away, you will find the Ichetucknee and Sante Fe Rivers for kayaking and canoeing in beautiful unspoiled Florida.
Gainesville, Florida is 20 minutes away. We are 2 hours north of Orlando.
Your deposit is due at the time your retreat is scheduled. Refunds will be given when cancellation notice is given at least 15 days from the time treatments are scheduled. If notice is given less than 15 days the Ayurveda Health Retreat will retain the fees.
Pancha Karma Ayurvedic Treatment: A pancha karma treatment at the retreat also includes the following therapies:
- Abhyanga Treatment: Enjoy the amazing effects of a massage with medicated herbal oils applied by two massage therapists, working in synchronized movements in the traditional manner of Ayurvedic massage. It revives the whole body, improves circulation, rejuvenates the tissue, induces sound sleep, and provides good shape to the body. This special therapeutic massage stimulates the nervous system and the immune system, improves the texture and complexion of the skin, providing shine and softness. Above all, it leaves you with a general sense of well being.
- Shirodhara Treatment: Lying on a specially designed table, after a mild oil massage, herbal medicated oil is poured on your forehead and head in a continuous and rhythmic manner. It enhances circulation in the brain, improves memory, nourishes hair, provides sound sleep, and calms the body and mind. Shirodhara is an ancient, unique therapy shared with us from the Ayurvedic tradition.
- Sweda Treatment (Herbal Steam Bath): After an oil massage, relax your mind and body with the herbal steam bath which fully envelopes you from feet to neck, with soothing herbal steam. It improves peripheral circulation by vasodilatation, which opens the pores in the skin and absorbs the medicinal properties of the herbal oil, eliminate certain impurities through sweat, relieves stiffness, pain and swelling, and provides lightness to the body.
A full pancha karma treatment lasts 2-3 hours. This is recommended for either 5, 8 or 12 days consecutively. Treatments lasting anywhere from 3 to 21 days are acceptable.
- Ayurveda Natural Weight-loss Therapy for Health and Well-being: Serious weight loss, natural detox, juice fasting, and fitness restoration in our beautiful North Central Florida retreat--get back into harmony with your healthy, happy, centered spirit.
- Ayurveda Weight Loss: Jump-start Program - You may just need a little help getting started. Our Jump-start Program clears the mind, detoxifies the body and allows you to focus, without distraction, on your health and fitness. Put yourself on a healthy new path with an 8 day stay at the Ayurveda Health Retreat.
During the Health and Weight-loss Retreat, you can expect to lose weight, gain energy and stamina, and restore the confidence you need to continue. Our program makes it easy to start making the right choices for balanced weight and health - even after you return home.
- Find Your Balance: Rediscover Yourself - Often traditional diets do not work because you don't know if what you are doing is right for you, or if it even works. When deiting, you face uncertainty, discomfort, hunger, and failure. Even worse--you learn to dislike your body. We make weight loss an enjoyable process, without creating the cycle of depression and self-loathing that mainstream starve-and-stress diets instigate.
Our weight loss program combines the best of Ayurveda therapy with yoga, exercise and meditation--treating the whole person. Because we put emphasis on both your body and spirit, you will be aware of the many transformations that accompany weight loss including increased energy, more confidence, better mobility, and deeper appreciation for your body. Yoga and mediation are highly recommended, but not compulsory. Yoga is a peaceful and non-stressful approach to both fitness and relaxation, and we facilitate you for 1-2 hours per day as you desire. Meditation strengthens your mind and helps you in keeping your resolve in losing weight.
An all-inclusive treatment includes:
- accommodations at the retreat
- two healthy meals per day
- treatments and yoga and meditation as needed.
- To personalize your stay, contact us to find out a variety of additional therapies available.
- We offer additional therapies at your request. And be sure to check our calendar to see what special workshops, seminars, classes and community events are scheduled during your visit.
- Pancha Karma Fee Schedule:
* 5 day all-inclusive treatment program USD 2000; Deposit: USD 700
* 8 day all-inclusive treatment program USD 3200; Deposit: USD 900
* 12 day all-inclusive treatment program USD 4800; Deposit: USD 900.
- Weight-loss Fees: per person
* 8-day treatment program, single room USD 3200
* 8-day treatment program, double room USD 2800
* 12-day treatment program, single room USD 4800
* 12-day treatment program, double room USD 4400.
- Delicious vegetarian cuisine or juice fasting
- All snacks and meals
- Energizing fitness walk or hike each day
- Daily pancha karma treatments for 2.5 hours
- Ayurvedic weight loss consultation and follow-ups
- Yoga and meditation classes.
- Payments may be made by Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express
- Personal checks are accepted
- Gratuities are not required but appreciated.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?