Molino Del Rey provides an idyllic location for you to unwind and achieve optimum benefits from your retreat experience in Spain. Explore and delight in the beautiful surroundings of this unique setting on our Guided Nature Walks, feel at home in this comfortable environment and feast on tasty, nutritious homemade vegetarian food. Cool off in the fresh water swimming pool in between yoga practice sessions in the airy studio overlooking the valley.
The program starts on Sunday at 5:00 pm and ends on the following Sunday. When making your flight reservations, please arrange for your arrival at Malaga airport no later than 2:00 pm. That will ensure you can arrive at Molino del Rey giving you time to check in and relax.
The nearest international airport is Malaga in southern Spain, approximately 50 km away. Malaga is served by several major airlines. Depending on flight times, group airport transfers can arranged for you and will be charged at 45 Euro each way.
Note: For return flights please be aware that checkout time is at 11:00 on Sunday.
Our popular Yoga, Meditation and Silence Retreats are carefully designed for beginners and experienced practitioners of Yoga and Meditation interested in pursuing an honest self-exploration through the healing and centering power of Hatha yoga, meditation and silence. These Ancient Yogic techniques take you on a journey deep into your inner core, gently unraveling layers of physical, mental and emotional tension. Through this transformative practice you will discover a place of total rest, relaxation and rejuvenation:
- Take advantage of an initial individual consultation to assess your specific needs
- Benefit from personal attention from highly qualified teachers
- Tone and open your body with our daily Hatha Yoga Asana practices
- De-clutter your mind and open your heart with daily Meditation Practices
- Deepen your practice in our Posture Clinics
- Revitalize your energy with our daily Pranayama Breathing Practices
- Cleanse your body and mind with daily Deep Guided Relaxation.
Prices range from 995 € per person for double occupancy and 1295 € for single occupancy.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?