Fulfill your personal yoga needs whilst being "socially responsible" and giving something back on this special Caribbean Yoga, Chocolate, Charity Retreat! This Yoga, Chocolate, Charity Retreat in Grenada offers you the perfect Caribbean island getaway. With lush tropical rain forests and beautiful, breathtaking beaches and vistas, Grenada is the ideal location to unwind, relax and recharge in the knowledge that you are also addressing the needs of others. The exclusive Laluna Hotel is a feast for the eyes and a real tonic for the body and mind with its stylish Balinese design and enticing new Luxury Spa and Wellness Centre, situated directly on the water’s edge. Experience luxury and total relaxation in a deluxe suite with your own private, secluded sun deck and plunge pool set into the hills.
More than a Yoga holiday, as well as providing highly structured, professional yoga and meditation classes in a luxurious setting, it offers you a unique opportunity to truly embrace the element of yoga service to others by volunteering your time to a variety of charitable activities including: painting colourful wall murals under the guidance of an artist in a local orphanage and cocoa farming with locals in rural Grenada.
By participating in this retreat, you will be also be contributing to reach Grenada, a charity dedicated to enhance the lives of children on the island. Seven per cent of the Yoga Retreat’s proceeds will go directly towards funding much needed trauma counseling training for care assistants looking after children at a nearby orphanage. A tax deduction for your charitable contributions may apply.
- Invigorate your senses with morning Yoga and meditation practice on our beach yoga deck
- Benefit from the tropical climate to loosen up the body and achieve greater suppleness and flexibility
- Nourish your body with fantastic breakfast, lunch and dinners, where possible made with organic ingredients from Laluna organic garden (drinks not included)
- Volunteer by painting a wall mural to enhance the environment at local orphanage (half day)
- Pamper yourself with two massages in the Balinese spa
- Be inspired by a guided rain forest walk
- Eco day out, spend the day as a cocoa farmer, swim and have lunch in beautiful natural rain forest setting St Andrew (one day)
- Participate in a fun and informative "raw" chocolate making workshop (two hours)
- Relax on a Catamaran sunset cruise with snorkeling at the marine park museum (optional extra).
Prices range from $ 6080 for two people with double occupancy and $ 4910 for single occupancy (plus 18% tax and service charge).
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?