São Tomé is a small tropical island in the Atlantic Ocean, close to Gabon. Together with the island of Príncipe, São Tomé forms one of the smallest independent nations in the world, located some 220 kilometers off the western equatorial coast of Africa. São Tomé combines well-developed infrastructure with rich flora – 700 species including a hundred orchids – and fauna – birds and marine turtles – of which many species are endemic.
On the white sandy beach at Lagarto, 1.5 km from the picturesque town of São Tomé, you will find a stylish boutique hotel: the Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel. Omali, which means ‘ocean’ and ‘source of life’, is an ideal place to explore the natural and cultural wonders mixed in one island! The recently refurbished Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel has 30 luxury suites, each with ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, and mini-bar, and all facing the swimming pool.
30 luxury suites, all facing the swimming pool, each with:
- Ensuite bathroom
- Satelite TV
- Special suites for honeymooners, families, businessmen
- Air-conditioned restaurant (international cuisine) and bar with terrace overlooking the beach
- 24-hour reception and room service, wireless internet facility, laundry service
- Business and conference centre
- Health and beauty centre (steam rooms, sauna, massage, etc.)
- Tennis court, swimming pool with poolside bar
- Airport and city shuttle.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Several activities visitors can do around São Tomé:
- Various cultural and eco-excursions (all year round)
* Sao Tome City Tour: visiting the old city centre of São Tome
* Visit to Bom Sucesso Botanical Garden
* Hiking in Ôbo National Park
- Deep-sea fishing, diving (all year round)
- Bird-watching (all year round)
- Sea turtle night patrol (best season is within October- April).
Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel is conveniently situated across from Lagarto beach, 1.5 km from the picturesque town of São Tomé, and close to Ôbo National Park.
Reservations and Payments:
- Safaris are booked and confirmed only on receipt of a 20% advance payment of the basic program rate. This advance payment is due within 14 days of making the reservation. There shall be no binding contract until the company has received the advance payment. Failure to remit your advance payment on time will result in an automatic change of status of any confirmed space to a provisional basis and the possible inability to reinstate your reservation. When the company receives your advance payment, a booking reference number will be assigned and noted on your original invoice. This number shall be deemed to constitute acceptance and confirmation of the booking. Your wire transfer authority will act as your receipt.
- The balance is due no later than 60 days prior to commencement of the program. If the balance has not been received by that date, the company shall be entitled in its discretion to treat your reservation as canceled, and consequently to forfeit such part of the advance payment as determined solely by the Company.
Cancellation and Refunds:
- Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by the company.
- If written notification is received prior to 8 weeks before departure, your deposit is forfeited.
- If your cancellation is made within 8 weeks of departure, cancellation charges will be levied.
- The scale of charges, expressed as a percentage of the tour price, is as follows:
* More that 8 weeks notice - deposit forfeited (20% of tour fare)
* Less that 8 weeks notice - deposit 20% plus 30%
* Less than 4 weeks notice - 60%
* Less than 3 weeks notice - 80 %
* Less than 2 weeks notice - 100%.
We offer exclusive tour packages to São Tomé that include Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel:
- Treasures of São Tomé: 8-day itinerary to São Tomé Island. Price per person starts from € 1,170.
- Sublime São Tomé: 3 or 4-day weekend itinerary to São Tomé Island. Price per person starts from € 818.
- Africa's Undiscovered Paradise: 8-day itinerary to 2 destinations, São Tomé and Príncipe Island. Price per person starts from € 1,720.
Inquire for more details about the packages.
Prices are per person, double occupancy.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2003
Client Request Served: 70
M11675 is tour operator as well as ground operator that runs its own accommodations in West Central Africa. The base concept of our company is "Tourism pays for Conservation", which is aiming at developing low-impact tourism and conservation in Gabon, São Tomé & Príncipe and the Congo Basin.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend