Lake Naivasha Panorama Park is delightful to welcome all of you to its serene paradise facing the fresh waters of Lake Naivasha. Situated off Naivasha Mai-Mahiu road about a kilometer from Naivasha town, the park has a luxurious resort with elegant cottages and a lodge of the world's most exquisite natural settings. It is architecturally perched on the natural and scenic cliffs that are skirted with giant fig trees. The lodge's grounds and surrounding is a home to numerous number of reptiles, rock hyraxes and birds. During evening hours, Maasai giraffes do make our grounds their feeding grounds offering our guests a free wildlife viewing without vans. Panorama Park is an ideal destination for holiday, conference, meetings, banqueting and wedding.
- Cottages: We have luxurious and elegant self contained cottages all with stunning views of the hills and lake Naivasha designed in an African style with modern facilities; instant hot showers, it-on toilets and spacious study tables. All rooms have treated mosquito nets. Some of them are having interconnecting doors that are ideal for family utilization and convenience. Local and international television viewing is standard in all rooms. We also have executive suites that has all the space and holiday dream of your expected destination. Accompanied with wonderful views of Eburru mountain and the lovely acacia trees. It is also fully self-contained and it will make you appreciate the true value of your money.
- Private House: We have an exclusively private house fully furnished and having an equipped kitchen. You are more than welcome to bring your own food and do your cooking personally or with your cook. Alternatively, we can help you to hire an experienced cook for the duration of you stay at an affordable rate. Our private house can comfortably accommodate 5 people. It is exclusive with all comfortable amenities that you are accustomed to at home.
- Camping Site: We have got a spacious ground that is suitable for individuals and group camping needs. This is the best style of saying that you were here as you will sleep in a tent under the stars as you listen to the calls of the night. The camping ground is well illuminated and with sit-on toilets while the showers are hot for most of the hours. We highly welcome overland trucks, tour vans, back packers and all domestic tourists. The luxurious tent provides a special experience for those who would want to blend nature and comfort; A perfect recipe for honeymooners. Our self-contained luxurious tent will reward you with an unmatched classical Africa experience under canvas. Well, undoubtly we invite you to come and sample your lifetime taste of Africa's magic here in Naivasha.
- Conferences and Functions: Are you searching for a unique event or party venue, meeting facilities or conference centers? group seminars or workshops? Whether you're a professional meeting planner or a volunteer planning a party, wedding, family reunion or event for your company or church, Panorama Park will help you find the perfect function room, meeting facility or conference center. We have two ample high tech halls equipped with the latest facilities namely; LCD projector, flip charts, televisions sets and video decks for presentations. Our conference facilities can accommodate a capacity of 5-500 people depending on the type of arrangement.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Lake Naivasha: Lake Naivasha is a freshwater lake at an altitude of 1900 mts above sea level (6200 ft). This makes it the highest lake in the Rift Valley and is less than one degree south of the Equator. Lake Naivasha is a RAMSA site (Internationally recognized wetland). Resident and migratory birds are in profusion. Wild animals abound. The lake has a surface area of 139 km sq. and is fringed by thick papyrus and the yellow barked Acacia known as the yellow fever tree. This vegetation supports a thriving bird life and it has come to be known as a world class birding destination.
Hells Gate National Park: Hell's Gate National Park covers an area of 68.25 km2 and is situated in the environs of Lake Naivasha about 90 km from Nairobi. The park is situated 14 km after the turnoff from the old Nairobi-Naivasha highway. It is characterised by diverse topography and geological scenery. It is an important home of the lammergeyer. The activities here include Hiking, camping, rock climbing, biking, bird watching and wildlife viewing.
Cresent Island: Crescent Island is a bird sanctuary on the eastern side of lake Naivasha that is also home to Masai giraffe, zebra, dik diks, steenbok, impala and gazelles. It is quite liberating to walk among the giraffe and zebra with no fences or barriers between you and the wildlife. To have the best sightings of the bird life in Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island is the place of choice. It is a lagoon from where we should be able to see Red-capped Lark, Spectacled and Baglafecht Weaver, Tawny-flanked Prinia, Brimstone Canary and Red-billed Firefinch.
Elsamere Conservation: Elsamere was once the home Joy Adamson of Born free Fame. The conservation center is beautifully situated under huge old trees on a grassy slope at the edge of the Lake Naivasha. There are lovely views through the trees and across the water. In the main house there is a Joy Adamson memorial room and a separate video room with an extensive library of conservation and wildlife videos.
Mt. Longonot National Park: Mount Longonot, is a volcano which rises to 2,776 meters above sea level, is an arresting sight for visitors to the Naivasha basin, a distance of 90 km from Nairobi the Kenyan capital. It covers an area of 52 square kilometers with an altitude of 6,000 - 7,000 ft. It is created amongst the massive eruptions which formed the Great Rift Valley and its sides now have beautiful V-shaped valleys and ridges with impenetrable forest around the area of the crater giving it a lush green aspect.
Lake Nakuru National Park: Lake Nakuru is a very shallow strongly alkaline lake 62 km2 in extent. It is set in a picturesque landscape of surrounding woodland and grassland next to Nakuru town. The landscape includes areas of marsh and grasslands alternating with rocky cliffs and outcrops, stretches of acacia woodland and rocky hillsides covered with a Euphorbia forest on the eastern perimeter. Major attractions in Nakuru includes Flamingo (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds including a variety of terrestrial birds, white rhinos, and Unique vegetation
Masaai Mara National Park: Covering an area of 1812 sq km it is globally renown for its vast assemblages of plains game together with their associated predators. This perhaps is the only ecosystem left in Kenya where visitors can see animals in the same super- abundance as existed a century ago. Mara is the suitable habitat for the largest lions population to be found in Kenya. The annual animal migration into and out of the park was recently named as the Seventh Wonder of the world.
Situated off Naivasha Mai-Mahiu road about 90 kilometer from Nairobi city.
Your reservation acceptance is subject to the conditions mentioned below:
- To make a reservation you need to send us a signed completed reservation form and a deposit of 50% detailing your room type. The deposit is nonrefundable unless we are unable to offer you a place. Upon the receipt of your reservation form and deposit we will confirm your booking at the earliest and invoice you for the remaining balance which you must pay not later than 20 days prior to your arrival. The booking is not accepted and no contract exists until the date shown on the confirmation issued by the management.
- The client acknowledges that payment is an important part of our income and contributes to the overall costs of running our facility, staff, administration etc and that the we will have incurred the largest part of this costs before the actual date of your arrival. Therefore the deposit is not refundable.
- Should the balance not be received before 20 days of departure we may deem the booking as cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
- If you cancel your booking more than 21 days before departure we will not refund your deposit. You may though if you wish transfer your deposit to another date within our season's program.
- If you cancel your reservation after you have paid in full the following cancellation charges incur:
* Between 38-30 days prior, 35% of the safari cost will be forfeit or your non refundable deposit
* Between 29 - 26 days prior, 50% of the safari cost will be forfeit or your non refundable deposit
* Between 25 - 22 days prior 70% of the safari cost will be forfeit
* Between 21 days to the departure date (or a no show) 100% of the safari cost will be forfeit.
- Children below 12 years stay for free while sharing with their parents. Any child above the age of 12 years, but below 18 years pays half amount of the adult cost.
- Our rates include three meals per day on full board, one main meal and breakfast on half board and bed and breakfast on bed and breakfast only. The rates does not include soft drinks and any optional extra activities of personal nature.
- Our check in time is any time from 1100 hours or if your room is vacated early you are welcome to occupy it upon your arrival is long as it has been prepared for your stay. Our check out time is at 1030 hours however if you still want to be within our facility for some more hours we will organize on how to store your luggage safely.
- We strongly value our moral being and by doing this we kindly advice all our guests that we don't sell alcohol or any kind of liquor at Lake Naivasha Panorama Park. We are sorry for this inconvenient.
- The client acknowledges that by the very nature of our accommodation mode, you are exposed to some elements of personal risks. The client therefore accepts and consents to the risks inherent in the implementation of this contract and accepts not to hold Lake Naivasha Panorama Park and its management responsible as set out herein.
- Once you have completed the booking form you agree to accept all the above conditions, and when we accept your booking we agree to carry out our obligations to you as defined in this brochure and other information provided to you. This contract is subject to Kenyan Laws as interpreted in a Kenyan court of law.
- Bed and breakfast
- Half Board and
- Full Board.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
M20002 is delightful to welcome all of you to its serene paradise facing the fresh waters of Lake Naivasha. Situated off Naivasha Mai-Mahiu road about a kilometer from Naivasha town, the park has a luxurious resort with elegant cottages and a hotel of the world's most exquisite natural settings. It is...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend