The Yellowstone River is frequently rated one of the top trout fishing rivers in the world and the lodge is located directly on the water. Just down the road are three of the most famous spring creeks in Montana where you can test your wits against selective trout in a spectacular setting. Other great rivers and private waters such as the Boulder, Gallatin and Madison are a short drive away.
The Lodge offers cabin style rooms, each with a semi private patio that opens to views of the river and the Absaroka Mountains. Montana Angler Fly Fishing packages include all meals. Breakfast and dinner are offered daily at the Paradise grill just a few steps from your room. Chef Josh Pastrama provides gourmet fair while you enjoy one of the most spectacular backdrops Montana has to offer! The cabins are spacious with two queen beds, a sitting area, full bath, private deck, and an ice chest stocked with refreshments.
Nearby attractions and activities:
A more breathtaking backdrop to your stay is hard to imagine. With the legendary Yellowstone River in the foreground and the Absaroka Mountains towering in the distance, views from the lodge are some of the best in Montana.
The Yellowstone Valley Lodge is located in the heart of Paradise Valley along the banks of the Yellowstone River.
A 50% deposit per person confirms your package reservation. This deposit is refundable if the reservation is cancelled prior to 60 days of the arrival date. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or personal checks for balances. Full Balance is due 30 days prior to trip.
Our package rates with guide service for each guest include lodging, breakfast and dinner, picnic lunches, fishing guide fees, and taxes.
- 2 Night/1 Day: $545/person Double Occupancy, $685 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 3 Night/2 Day: $930/person Double Occupancy, $1140 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 4 Night/3 Day: $1315/person Double Occupancy, $1595 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 5 Night/4 Day: $1700/person Double Occupancy, $2050 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 6 Night/5 Day: $2085/person Double Occupancy, $2505 Single Occupancy shared guide
- 7 Night/6 Day: $2470/person Double Occupancy, $2960 Single Occupancy shared guide.
- All meals
- Guided drift and/or wade fishing, and use of property amenities including private access to the Yellowstone River.
- Montana fishing license
- Private water rod fees
- Service charge, and guide gratuities.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2010
Client Request Served: 13
M20145 provides guided fly fishing trips on legendary rivers, spring creeks and private water in the heart of Montana's waters. We also offer several lodging packages with both luxury fly fishing lodges and our favorite local hotels. Our guides have over 80 years of combined experience and are widely respected for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend