Completed in 2008, Manaros is a luxury, purpose-built bungalow suitable for self catering parties or for bed and breakfast. Manaros is located in the pretty seaside village of Aberdaron, a few minutes’ walk from a large sandy beach and friendly pubs and restaurants. Activities in the nearby area include walking on the Lleyn Coast Path, Cycling using our supplied bikes, water sports based at nearby Abersoch, horse riding and the ferry ride to the famous and beautiful island of Bardsey. Manaros features a large light and airy living area in a modern open plan style with a fully fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
The kitchen comes with a large American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, range cooker and combi-microwave. Cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery are supplied. The dining take has seating for up to 12 and the living area has 3 comfortable sofas with a freeview TV and DVD player. A Nintendo Wii with a selection of games is available on request. The 4 en suite bedrooms each contain 2 single beds which can be zipped together to form king size beds if required. All the accommodation is on one level and 2 of the shower rooms are equipped with wet-room style showers and other mobility aids, making it an ideal holiday location for the mobility impaired.
The property also features a conservatory and a private patio area at the rear of the house overlooking open fields where you can enjoy a barbeque. There is off-street parking at the front of the house for up to 4 cars. Other amenities include efficient under floor heating making the house suitable for occupancy at any time of year, and a wood burning stove for winter evenings. The house has a solar panel to supplement the hot water. The utility room has a washing machine and drier available for guest use.
- 4 en suite bedrooms,
- 2 wheelchair accessible bathrooms,
- Fully fitted kitchen,
- Spacious living area,
- Underfloor heating,
- Wood burning stove,
- Washing machine and drier,
- Private patio with barbecue.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Aberdaron Beach, Abersoch Marina, Pwllheli Marina, Golf courses at Morfa Nefyn, Pwllheli and Abersoch, Caernarfon Castle, Plas yn Rhiw Manor House, Felin Uchaf organic farm and heritage centre.
112 miles south west of Manchester.
- Booking: a non returnable deposit of 10% is payable on booking and the balance 6 weeks prior to arrival. Cheques payable to Edge of Wales Walk.
- Arrival time after 3:30 pm. Departure time not later than 10:00 am.
- All bed linen provided and beds made up ready for arrival. All fuel is provided. Please bring own towels for beach use.
- Conditions: the deposit is non returnable and guests are liable for the full rental in the event of cancellation within six weeks of the start of the holiday.
- Guests will be liable for any damage to the property or its contents and personal items are also at owners' risk.
- Pets are not allowed in Manaros itself but we can make arrangements to look after well behaved pets locally.
- The prices above relate to renting Manaros as a self-catering property for 7 nights.
- We also have 3 and 4 night breaks available starting from £352 in low season.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 46
M16788 locally run using local services offering a complete package of accommodation, local information, maps, GPS, baggage transfer and transport.
Enjoy the spectacular Welsh countryside on the 47 mile (75.6km) coastal path along the Llyn Peninsula leading to Bardsey Island or walk the whole way around the Llyn...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend