The Guest Ranch is a family owned business. Hidden just outside Chattanooga, Tennessee is an area that has remained one of God’s ’best kept secrets’ the beautiful Sequatchie Valley. Depicting one of the many incredible splendors of His creation and nestled on a ridge that runs through the valley is a hidden Horse Lover’s Paradise the M13714.
Keep your boots by your bed because you’ll be up at the crack of dawn when the rooster crows! That’s right there is always work to be done on the ranch! Feed the horses, milk the goats, collect the eggs and that’s all before your own breakfast!
The first day at the ranch is plumb full of all the horsemanship training you’ll need to have a great stay at the guest ranch. By the second day you’ll ’hit the trail’ right after farm chores and breakfast! Each day is a different ride. Book a minimum of two days up to a week. Only eight riders are booked at the ranch at any given time so each family receives all the individualized attention they need to make this their best family vacation ever!
- Incredible views
- Riverside and brook side water play
- Family bunk rooms.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Downtown Chattanooga, TN full of things to do! Visit the Tennessee Aquarium, see Rock City and lot’s more!
45 minutes North of Chattanooga, TN/3 hours from Atlanta, Nashville and Knoxville.
- Check In: 5:00 PM Central Time/Check Out 4:00 PM on last day of ride or add on an extra B&B Only night and check out the following morning by 10:00 AM.
- Minimum stay: 2 days minimum stay/1 week maximum stay.
- Fee: $100 Non-refundable deposit due upon booking. Non-refundable Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Credit Cards and checks accepted. Daily fee per person includes their very own guest ranch horse, helmet, equipment, training, all day horse programs, meals, and lodging. Only other charge is a 3% Booking Fee.
No smoking inside the Guest Ranch Main House, near barn area, or around animals or other guests.
Children, age five and up may participate in the guest ranch program. Families with younger children should bring a babysitter or someone to care for younger children during the day time horse programs.
Pets: due to coyotes, other farm animals, etc. pets are not recommended. However, on occasion pets are accepted on a case by case basis under very strict guidelines which includes that the pet be in a crate unless a family member is with the pet.
Family Guest Ranch Package:
- 5 day Guest Ranch Stay for a Family of Four: $3000 ($150 per person for a family of four for five days).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2005
Client Request Served: 98
Hidden just outside Chattanooga, Tennessee is an area that has remained one of God’s ’best kept secrets’...the beautiful Sequatchie Valley. Depicting one of the many incredible splendors of His creation….and nestled on a ridge that runs through the valley is a hidden Horse Lover’s Paradise…the M13714.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend