The Beach House:
Directly on the beach and constructed of beautiful native hardwoods the beach house is extremely comfortable with solar electric providing power for lighting and ceiling fans. It is totally screened, has a breeze off the Golfo Dulce in the daytime and at night cools off when the breeze changes from the mountains. Three double beds sleep up to 6 persons. Two half baths and a outdoor hot water shower.
The Tree House:
88 steps up to a very private and roomy cabin. It has a full bathroom, one queen bed and one bunk bed. Battery lighting. View to the Golfo Dulce.
A small cabin sleeping up to 4 with one queen bed and one bunk bed. Located in the gardens next to the pinapple plants and cashew trees. Battery lighting. Shared bathroom 50 meters away.
We include 3 meals a day, afternoon salsa and natural fruit juices. Also included is the boat transfer from and back to either Golfito or Pto Jimenez, unlimited use of our kayaks, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
- Solar electric system providing power for:
* Ceiling fans
- Three double beds sleep up to 6 persons
- Two half baths
- Outdoor hot water shower
- Commercial kitchen
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Self guided kayaking and snorkeling to private beach coves and coral reefs close by
- Complimentary tour of Saladero’s gardens and adjacent mangrove
- Rio Esquinas tour by boat or by kayak
- Los Mogos snorkeling at coral reef
- Horseback riding
- Canopy tour at the Osa
- Casa Orquedia botanical gardens.
- Chocolate tour at the Osa
30 - 40 minutes boat ride from Golfito or Pto Jimenez at the Northeast corner of the Golfo Dulce.
Golfito and Pto Jimenez can be reached by plane, bus or car from San Jose, the capitol of Costa Rica.
- Minimum stay 3 days
- Deposit required of 50 per cent
- Full refund if notified 30 days in advance (less than 30 days forfeit deposit)
- Pets allowed
- Children 7 to 12 are 1/2 price for food and lodging. No children under 7.
Green Season Specials at Saladero Lodge, Costa Rica.
May 1st – Oct 31st 2012
4 day/3 nights includes:
• Ocean view cabin
• 3 tropical meals daily
• Natural Juices
• Round Trip boat transfers from Pto Jimenez or Golfito
• Unlimited use of kayaks, snorkeling and fishing equipment
• Included!!! Our most popular tour. The Rio Esquinas mangroves by kayak
Tree House - $555 ($92.50 per person per day)
The Mariposa - $495 ($82,50 per person per day)
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Prices are per person per day, double occupancy and include:
- Cabin, boat transportation from and back to either Pto Jimenez or Golfito
- 3 meals a day including afternoon salsa and natural tropical fruit juices.
- Unlimited use of our kayaks, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
About This Supplier
||Location: Costa Rica
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2010
Client Request Served: 9
Owners/operators Harvey and Susan Woodard have, in just a few years, established M20555 as the Number1 specialty lodge in the Golfo Dulce. We provide comfortable accommodations and individual attention while maintaining sustainable tourism techniques. By combining adventurous and cultural activities with educational...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend