This spa resort is an amazing spa resort overlooking an undiscovered beach of calm turquoise seas at the southern tip of Sri Lanka beside the village of Gandara, we have 32 spacious rooms located within small villas dotted around our four acre estate, just meters from the beach.
Our accommodation has been elegantly designed and includes open air marble bathrooms, private patios and great views. Our retreat offers a 20 m freshwater lap pool, a custom built yoga pavilion, spa facilities, a gourmet open-air restaurant and wireless broadband.
Our spa resort is located near one of Sri Lanka's most consistent surfing beach breaks and we offer both private classes and great surfing packages. It attracts international yoga teachers throughout the year who host retreats which available upon booking. To this spa resort, one of Sri Lanka's top well being resorts is located near one of the most consistent surfing.
- Coffee Shop
- Conference room
- Currency exchange
- Laundry and ironing
- Meeting facilities
- Yoga Hall and centre
- Yoga Retreats and classes
- Telephone and Internet
- Surfing lessons
- Amenities in the rooms
- Room service available
- Ceiling fans
- Writing desk
- Open-air bathroom with hot water
- All rooms are open-air
- Medical facilities
- Vehicle hires.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Terrace and Unawatuna Beach:
- Galle Fort is a world heritage town that oozes history and mystique and is reminiscent of Ibiza old town 50 years ago
Dondra Point - View Blue Whales and Sperm Whales from Dondra Head, - Just 10 minutes drive (December – April)
- Dickwella Rock chimney
- Dondra Lighthouse, a stunning site for an evening drink under the full moon. Yala National Park (One and a half hour’s drive east) or Uda Walawe National Park (North of Talalla). In both of these reserves you will find the extraordinary abundance of flora and fauna that Sri Lanka has to offer. Leopards and elephants are not uncommon.
- Pass through Matara towards Dondra.
- 250 metres past the police station you will see the sign for our spa resort on the right.
- Check-in/check-out time: 12 noon
- Smoking: not permitted inside rooms, outside on balconies ONLY
- Pets: not allowed
- Children and childcare: Children under 6 years receive free - Accommodation and meals when sharing a double room with their parents.
- Children under 10 years receive free accommodation when sharing a double room with their parents. Meals will be discounted by 50%
- For children over 10 year an additional bed can be accommodated in rooms at a cost of $15 including breakfast.
- Cots are available and complimentary upon request
- The cost of employing a local nanny/child minder is approx. LKR 800 per day (7:30 am to 7:00 pm), this must be booked in advance and can be paid locally.
Our booking terms and refund policy for groups:
- A deposit of 20% is required based on the cost of the rooms booked for the duration of the course, if the course is cancelled before 4 months of the commencement of the course a full refund of the deposit will be given, if it is cancelled after the 4 month date no refund of the deposit will be given.
- Two weeks prior to the course commencement the full amount is due.
Group bookings: retreats, training, conferences and workshops
Talalla Retreat offers the perfect setting to conduct a retreat, training, conference or workshop. The setting here at Talalla is extremely relaxed and peaceful. The Shala is large and can accommodate up to 45 participants, it is an open air studio, with a large wall along the back, ideal where wall space is needed. The studio is set in an open grassed coconut grove opposite the large swimming pool. To avail of great group rates you must book a minimum of 10 persons. If the group organizer books 10 rooms or more, one teacher has free accommodation and food.
Group Rates for Agents:
- $42 per person sharing (double or twin) - inclusive of taxes
- $71 per person single - inclusive of taxes.
Group Rates as Advertised:
- $53 per person sharing (double or twin) - inclusive of taxes
- $90 per person single - inclusive of taxes.
Group Rates for Agents - Peak Season (Dec 23-Jan 31):
- $48 per person sharing (double or twin) - inclusive of taxes
- $82 per person single - inclusive of taxes.
Group Rates as Advertised - Peak Season (Dec 23-Jan 31):
- $61 per person sharing (double or twin) - inclusive of taxes
- $104 per person single - inclusive of taxes
- Daily brunch and dinner
- Assortment of teas and coffee during the day
- Use of the studio and facilities.
Note: We can accommodate up to 60 people, all rooms can be single or twin share.
About This Supplier
||Location: Sri Lanka
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2010
Client Request Served: 1
M20596 which is a boutique hotel and resort overlooking the undiscovered beach of Talalla, awash with calm turquoise seas and at Sri Lanka’s Sourthern Beaches near Dondra. We would love the opportunity to be listed on your website, below is some information about our retreat, we also offer wholesale rates to booking...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend