Treeline Lodge is truly a modern lodge experience located over 200 miles from civilization, in Manitoba, Canada. Anglers who prefer superb accommodations to go along with incredible fishing already know that Treeline Lodge is the place to be for trophy Northern Pike, Lake Trout and Arctic Grayling action. The equipment at Treeline is top shelf. We use 16-foot custom-built boats, 25 HP Mercury motors and quality electronics. You won’t find a package this perfect anywhere else.
The support staff and guides at Treeline are the best. At the lodge you’ll enjoy private cabins with a private bath and modern facilities. You can keep in touch via satellite phone, fax and high-speed Internet, shop for tackle at our well-stocked general store, and enjoy delicious homemade meals and complimentary cocktails. Another Treeline advantage is the ability to utilize our float-equipped aircraft for day or overnight adventures to otherwise inaccessible locations.
To get this far north in Manitoba, with access to Nunavut, and have a first-class lodge to call home is simply remarkable. We encourage all first-time guests to the Nueltin experience to strongly consider Treeline Lodge as their home base for their Canadian fishing adventure.
- Private cabins, with private bath and modern facilities
- Modern suites
- Satellite phones, fax and e-mail
- Dining room and lounge include A/V equipment for presentations, stereo system, fireplace
- Central showers/facilities
- Well stocked general store
- Complimentary bar from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. daily
- 17 feet custom built Proguide Alumarine boats.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Located over 300 miles from the nearest paved road and over 200 miles from the nearest drive in community, Nueltin Fly-In Lodges and the Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border Canada’s Manitoba and Nunavut provinces. The only way to access this pristine environment is by air, and Nueltin provides a comfortable flight direct from Winnipeg. Upon arrival you’ll be traveling by boat and float planes to the most remote areas of Canada’s arctic in search of trophy Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling.
As you travel to Nueltin’s northern sections, you’ll pass over a unique and beautiful environment as you cross the treeline into the tundra. Huge glaciers carved this rugged landscape during the last ice age, resulting in deep, clear lakes and rivers with thousands of bays and endless shoreline. These elements combine to create the perfect habitat for a world class Canadian fishing adventure.
Approximately 760 miles north of Winnipeg, MB on the border of Manitoba and Nunavut.
- All rates are per person and in USD
- Full Deposit of 800 USD per person due at time of reservation (we take Visa and MasterCard)
- Deposits are refundable until January 1, 2011
- Full payment is due May 1st, 2011
- All dates not secured by full payment will be released to our waiting list on May 2nd 2011
- Final trip payments may be made by check only or subject to CC processing fees of 5 per cent.
Nueltin offers the perfect package for every angler! We offer corporate facilities, packages for couples, families and packages tailored just for the boys!
Packages ranging from: 2395 USD - 9995 USD per person for 5 or 9 day trip.
- 4 days of fishing: 3995 USD (June 16th – August 27th)
- 8 days of fishing: 5195 USD (June 16th – August 27th)
- Fall trophy special for a few select anglers: 4895 USD (availability extremely limited!).
- Fishing license
- Fast efficient air transport (Winnipeg - Nueltin - Winnipeg
- Equipment and gas
- Food and lodging
- Guides and complimentary bar (5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.).
Note: All rates may be subject to fuel surcharge.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Client Request Served: 37
M11943 is Canada’s Premier Fly-In Fishing Resort, with Accommodations from Luxurious to Rustic.
The Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border of Manitoba and Nunavut. The tree line runs east-to-west, directly through this “bridge” between the forests and tundra, making this a unique and beautiful...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend