10 lucky anglers at a time get to experience both luxury and Canadian Wilderness like nowhere else in Manitoba or Nunavut. Kasmere Lake is 20 miles long and located 43 miles west of our airstrip on the south end of Nueltin Lake (a 25-minute float plane trip). Kasmere’s scenic rivers, countless weedy bays and cold deep waters are home to ferocious Northern Pike, huge Lake Trout and an abundance of scrappy Arctic Grayling.
Your expert guide will take you to the perfect spot in style! 16-foot Proguide Alumarine boats feature 25 HP Mercury outboards, quality electronics and everything you need to enjoy the lake. More adventurous anglers may choose to utilize a float-equipped aircraft for a day fly out. This ten-person retreat features a 4,500 sq ft lodge. Five modern guest suites, each with its own bath, offer privacy and comfort. The dining room and lounge include A/V equipment for presentations, stereo system, satellite phone, fax and television, fireplace, fully stocked complimentary bar and high-speed Internet access. A professional kitchen and domestic staff are on hand to prepare homemade meals and tend to your every need. There’s even a fully-stocked tackle shop on-site.
- Private cabins, with private bath and modern facilities
- Modern suites
- Satellite phones, fax and e-mail
- Dining room and lounge include A/V equipment for presentations, stereo system, fireplace
- Central showers/facilities
- Well stocked general store
- Complimentary bar from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. daily
- 17 feet custom built Proguide Alumarine boats.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Located over 300 miles from the nearest paved road and over 200 miles from the nearest drive in community, Nueltin Fly-In Lodges and the Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border Canada’s Manitoba and Nunavut provinces. The only way to access this pristine environment is by air, and Nueltin provides a comfortable flight direct from Winnipeg. Upon arrival you’ll be traveling by boat and float planes to the most remote areas of Canada’s arctic in search of trophy Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling.
As you travel to Nueltin’s northern sections, you’ll pass over a unique and beautiful environment as you cross the treeline into the tundra. Huge glaciers carved this rugged landscape during the last ice age, resulting in deep, clear lakes and rivers with thousands of bays and endless shoreline. These elements combine to create the perfect habitat for a world class Canadian fishing adventure.
Approximately 760 miles north of Winnipeg, MB on the border of Manitoba and Nunavut.
- All rates are per person and in USD
- Full Deposit of 800 USD per person due at time of reservation (we take Visa and MasterCard)
- Deposits are refundable until January 1, 2011
- Full payment is due May 1st, 2011
- All dates not secured by full payment will be released to our waiting list on May 2nd 2011
- Final trip payments may be made by check only or subject to CC processing fees of 5 per cent.
Nueltin offers the perfect package for every angler! We offer corporate facilities, packages for couples, families and packages tailored just for the boys!
Packages ranging from: 2395 USD - 9995 USD per person for 5 or 9 day trip.
- 4 days of fishing 3995 USD (June 16th – August 27th)
- 8 days of fishing 5195 USD (June 16th – August 27th)
- Fall trophy special for a few select anglers 4895 USD (availability extremely limited!).
- Fishing license
- Fast efficient air transport (Winnipeg - Nueltin - Winnipeg
- Equipment and gas
- Food and lodging
- Guides and complimentary bar (5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.).
Note: All rates may be subject to fuel surcharge.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Client Request Served: 37
M11943 is Canada’s Premier Fly-In Fishing Resort, with Accommodations from Luxurious to Rustic.
The Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border of Manitoba and Nunavut. The tree line runs east-to-west, directly through this “bridge” between the forests and tundra, making this a unique and beautiful...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend