Like Windy River and Shannon Lake mini-lodges, we offer the amenities of a lodge with the freedom of an outpost fishing camp. Halfway up Nueltin Lake is our Narrows camp. As you wander northward from the Narrows you really notice the change in landscape as the trees give way to tundra. Strategically situated, our lodge offers ten guests access to both the north and south basins. Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Grayling are abundant.
Experience the accomplishment of being your own fishing guide as you take to the Canadian waters. Naturally our camp manager will be there to point you in the right direction and take care of camp duties. As for your meals, a our chef will take care of all preparations. The equipment is top notch in the best fishing tradition, featuring 16-foot Aluminum boats, 15 HP Mercury outboards, and quality electronics. Of course you'll find the standard boating equipment (Landing nets, paddles, life jackets, etc.) ready for you upon your arrival. When thinking about a true Canada fly-in fishing trip, consider Nueltin Narrows or any of our other mini-lodges.
- Private cabins, with private bath and modern facilities
- Modern suites
- Satellite phones, fax and e-mail
- Dining room and lounge include A/V equipment for presentations, stereo system, fireplace
- Central showers/facilities
- Well stocked general store
- Complimentary bar from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. daily
- 17 feet custom built Proguide Alumarine boats.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Located over 300 miles from the nearest paved road and over 200 miles from the nearest drive in community, Nueltin Fly-In Lodges and the Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border Canada’s Manitoba and Nunavut provinces. The only way to access this pristine environment is by air, and Nueltin provides a comfortable flight direct from Winnipeg. Upon arrival you’ll be traveling by boat and float planes to the most remote areas of Canada’s arctic in search of trophy Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling.
As you travel to Nueltin’s northern sections, you’ll pass over a unique and beautiful environment as you cross the treeline into the tundra. Huge glaciers carved this rugged landscape during the last ice age, resulting in deep, clear lakes and rivers with thousands of bays and endless shoreline. These elements combine to create the perfect habitat for a world class Canadian fishing adventure.
Approximately 760 miles north of Winnipeg, MB on the border of Manitoba and Nunavut.
- All rates are per person and in USD
- Full Deposit of 800 USD per person due at time of reservation (we take Visa and MasterCard)
- Deposits are refundable until January 1, 2011
- Full payment is due May 1st, 2011
- All dates not secured by full payment will be released to our waiting list on May 2nd 2011
- Final trip payments may be made by check only or subject to CC processing fees of 5 per cent.
Nueltin offers the perfect package for every angler! We offer corporate facilities, packages for couples, families and packages tailored just for the boys!
Packages ranging from: 2395 USD - 9995 USD per person for 5 or 9 day trip.
- 8 days of fishing: 3195 USD (June 16th – August 27th)
- Fall trophy special for a few select anglers: 4895 USD (availability extremely limited!)
- Fall trophy special for a few select anglers at Windy River only: 2695 USD (availability extremely limited!).
- Fishing license
- Fast efficient air transport (Winnipeg - Nueltin - Winnipeg)
- Equipment and gas
- Food and lodging
- Camp manager and cook on-site.
- Guides not available at mini-lodges
- All rates may be subject to fuel surcharge.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Client Request Served: 37
M11943 is Canada’s Premier Fly-In Fishing Resort, with Accommodations from Luxurious to Rustic.
The Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border of Manitoba and Nunavut. The tree line runs east-to-west, directly through this “bridge” between the forests and tundra, making this a unique and beautiful...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend