A huge maze of islands, reefs and bays teaming with giant Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling are at your fingertips. Shannon Lake connects to world-famous Nueltin Lake in the heart of "the Land of the Little sticks". This water holds more than enough trophy fish to satisfy the eight lucky guests it accommodates. The on-site camp manager will point you towards productive fishing holes and take care of the camp duties.
All of your equipment will be in order when you arrive, including 16-foot aluminum boats with 15 HP Mercury motors, quality fish finders and everything you need for a successful angling experience! Enjoy your days fishing while home-cooked meals await, prepared by one of Nueltin’s chefs. In the evenings, share the company of friends in the lodge which features four separate bedrooms, central showers/facilities and a comfortable lounge. Liquor, beer and essential tackle are also available for sale. When planning a true Canadian fly out fishing trip, Shannon Lake, Windy River and Nueltin Narrows are three great options when you want to control your own destiny on the water.
- Private cabins, with private bath and modern facilities
- Modern suites
- Satellite phones, fax and e-mail
- Dining room and lounge include A/V equipment for presentations, stereo system, fireplace
- Central showers/facilities
- Well stocked general store
- Complimentary bar from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. daily
- 17 feet custom built Proguide Alumarine boats.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Located over 300 miles from the nearest paved road and over 200 miles from the nearest drive in community, Nueltin Fly-In Lodges and the Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border Canada’s Manitoba and Nunavut provinces. The only way to access this pristine environment is by air, and Nueltin provides a comfortable flight direct from Winnipeg. Upon arrival you’ll be traveling by boat and float planes to the most remote areas of Canada’s arctic in search of trophy Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling.
As you travel to Nueltin’s northern sections, you’ll pass over a unique and beautiful environment as you cross the treeline into the tundra. Huge glaciers carved this rugged landscape during the last ice age, resulting in deep, clear lakes and rivers with thousands of bays and endless shoreline. These elements combine to create the perfect habitat for a world class Canadian fishing adventure.
Approximately 760 miles north of Winnipeg, MB on the border of Manitoba and Nunavut.
- All rates are per person and in USD
- Full Deposit of 800 USD per person due at time of reservation (we take Visa and MasterCard)
- Deposits are refundable until January 1, 2011
- Full payment is due May 1st, 2011
- All dates not secured by full payment will be released to our waiting list on May 2nd 2011
- Final trip payments may be made by check only or subject to CC processing fees of 5 per cent.
Nueltin offers the perfect package for every angler! We offer corporate facilities, packages for couples, families and packages tailored just for the boys!
Packages ranging from: 2395 USD - 9995 USD per person for 5 or 9 day trip.
- 8 days of fishing: 3195 USD (June 16th – August 27th)
- Fall trophy special for a few select anglers: 4895 USD (availability extremely limited!)
- Fall trophy special for a few select anglers at Windy River only: 2695 USD (availability extremely limited!).
- Fishing license
- Fast efficient air transport (Winnipeg - Nueltin - Winnipeg)
- Equipment and gas
- Food and lodging
- Camp manager and cook on-site.
- Guides not available at mini-lodges
- All rates may be subject to fuel surcharge.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Client Request Served: 37
M11943 is Canada’s Premier Fly-In Fishing Resort, with Accommodations from Luxurious to Rustic.
The Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border of Manitoba and Nunavut. The tree line runs east-to-west, directly through this “bridge” between the forests and tundra, making this a unique and beautiful...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend