For the true Canadian adventurer, you can tackle the wilderness in completely your own private paradise!! Nueltin Fly-In Lodges offers several remote cabins for your angling pleasure!! Make use of these locations as an overnight fly or boat out from one of our lodges or reserve a remote cabin for your party of 4-6 adventurous guests for a five or nine day stay!!
Each cabin comfortably provides a place to sleep and prepare meals. But hey! Are you here to fish or what? There is no camp host, no guides - you are truly left to your own devices. We recommend only clients experienced in the great outdoors utilize our cabins. Are you experienced? Give us a call so that we can custom tailor a remote angling vacation to your specific needs.
Nine, full-service outposts now available:
- Sealhole Lake
- Hearne Bay
- Fox Narrows
- Windy Lake
- Tice Lake
- Putahow Lake
- Martin Island
- Blevins Lake
- John Osbourne Lake.
- Cabin, with private bath and modern facilities
- Place to sleep
- Place to prepare meals.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Located over 300 miles from the nearest paved road and over 200 miles from the nearest drive in community, Nueltin Fly-In Lodges and the Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border Canada’s Manitoba and Nunavut provinces. The only way to access this pristine environment is by air, and Nueltin provides a comfortable flight direct from Winnipeg. Upon arrival you’ll be traveling by boat and float planes to the most remote areas of Canada’s arctic in search of trophy Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling.
As you travel to Nueltin’s northern sections, you’ll pass over a unique and beautiful environment as you cross the treeline into the tundra. Huge glaciers carved this rugged landscape during the last ice age, resulting in deep, clear lakes and rivers with thousands of bays and endless shoreline. These elements combine to create the perfect habitat for a world class Canadian fishing adventure.
Approximately 760 miles north of Winnipeg, MB on the border of Manitoba and Nunavut.
- All rates are per person and in USD
- Full Deposit of 800 USD per person due at time of reservation (we take Visa and MasterCard)
- Deposits are refundable until January 1, 2011
- Full payment is due May 1st, 2011
- All dates not secured by full payment will be released to our waiting list on May 2nd 2011
- Final trip payments may be made by check only or subject to CC processing fees of 5 per cent.
Nueltin offers the perfect package for every angler! We offer corporate facilities, packages for couples, families and packages tailored just for the boys!
Packages ranging from: 2395 USD - 9995 USD per person for 5 or 9 day trip.
- 8 days of fishing: 3195 USD (June 16th – August 27th)
- Fall trophy special for a few select anglers: 4895 USD (availability extremely limited!)
- Fall trophy special for a few select anglers at Windy River only: 2695 USD (availability extremely limited!).
- Fishing license
- Fast efficient air transport (Winnipeg - Nueltin - Winnipeg)
- Equipment and gas
- Food and lodging
- Camp manager and cook on-site.
- Guides not available at mini-lodges
- All rates may be subject to fuel surcharge
- Connect us for more price information.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Client Request Served: 37
M11943 is Canada’s Premier Fly-In Fishing Resort, with Accommodations from Luxurious to Rustic.
The Nueltin Lake area lies on the northern border of Manitoba and Nunavut. The tree line runs east-to-west, directly through this “bridge” between the forests and tundra, making this a unique and beautiful...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend