Sleeping in comfortable cabins will have you waking up refreshed and ready greet the crisp Montana days. Your cabin is your own with a personal bathroom and all the comforts of home including a private phone and wireless Internet, just in case you want to check in on things beyond the banks of the Bighorn. After taking on the trout or walking the field, you’ll return to the handcrafted log lodge, featuring a river-stone fireplace, Orvis Pro Shop, cigar loft and a gourmet dining room to indulge in Francine’s acclaimed cuisine. Inside this great gathering space you’ll find Montana luxury accentuated – a place to play cards after dinner and recount the excitement of the day. A full conference center is also available – perfect for keeping up with your business or a whole company retreat.
In addition to having the best location on the Bighorn, owners pledge an unforgettable experience to all their guests, making Forrester’s another place where Montana keeps her promises. You will be hard pressed to find a better menu in all of Montana. The gourmet fare at Forrester’s will leave your mouth watering with its ingredient-driven recipes and emphasis on flavor. Famous for blueberry pancakes, honey-cured, thick-cut bacon and of course the specialty blends of organic coffee, the breakfast spread is fit for royalty. Later on, you’ll be served lunch alongside the river in an outdoor setting that will surely be a feast for the eyes. At dinner, the crew at Forrester's pays special attention to the balance between comfort and luxury and they go to great lengths to purchase fresh, high-quality cuts of meat and fish. Produce is nothing but exceptional and herbs are grown in their own garden.
Show Up and Fish:
- 2 days fishing, 3 nights lodging: $2,250
- 3 days fishing, 4 nights lodging: $3,120
- 4 days fishing, 5 nights lodging: $4,120
- 5 days fishing, 6 nights lodging: $5,100
Show Up and Hunt:
- 2 days bird hunting, 3 nights lodging: $3,710
- 3 days bird hunting, 4 nights lodging: $5,550
- 4 days bird hunting, 5 nights lodging: $7,380
- 2 days fishing, 2 days bird hunting, 5 nights lodging: $5,960
- 1 day fishing, 3 days bird hunting, 5 nights lodging: $6,675.
Note: An additional charge will be applicable for single anglers. Please contact us for details.
Show Up All-Inclusive Packages:
- With all-inclusive packages, all you need to bring is a fervent desire to find big fish and game.
- We’ll sweat the small stuff like guide and lodge gratuities, licenses and taxes, all beverages, transportation to and from Billings Logan Airport, fly rod, all the right flies, tippet, waders, guns, hunting shells and clays.
- Plus all the added luxuries: private cabin lodging, Orvis-endorsed guides, trained hunting dogs, three gourmet meals per day, and transportation to and from our fishing and hunting areas.
- Guests should plan on flying to Billings Logan Airport. Bighorn River's Premier Fly Fishing Lodge is a little over an hour drive from Billings.
- Airport Shuttle: Billings Logan $450 R/T (2-4 passengers), $900 R/T (6-10 passengers).
- Accommodations based on double occupancy
- All meals: buffet breakfast, streamside lunch, evening appetizers, and a 4 course casual gourmet dinner (including complimentary beer & wine)
- Guided drift and/or wade fishing.
- Montana fishing license
- Fishing equipment (available for rent)
- Montana lodging tax
- Transportation to and from the lodge
- Store/fly purchases
- Service charge, and guide gratuities.
Note: Please do not hesitate to ask for further information regarding the exclusions.