Abode is a gorgeous, 100 year old Savoyard farmhouse blending contemporary elegance with Alpine charm. Whilst the renovation has retained the spirit & feel; contemporary interiors, designer furniture, and oodles of creature comforts create the ultimate cocoon….. the perfect place to get away from it all.
The stunning open-plan living room is a feast of original beams, stonewalls and wall-to-wall windows with spectacular panoramic mountain views. The perfect sanctuary after a day on the slopes.
4 stylish king/twin en-suite bedrooms and bunk bedroom comfortably sleep 8-10 guests in super comfy beds with Egyptian cotton linen for the perfect nights sleep. The contemporary bathrooms all feature deep baths with showers.
The Chalet is beautifully run along the lines of a boutique hotel with a professional chef, host and driver. The company owners are always on hand, discreetly, to ensure consistently high standards, exemplary service & sumptuous food.
The sumptuous food you will experience is just one of the reasons so many of our guests return each year. To this end, we only employ qualified Chefs experienced in fine dining who have a flair for exceptional food.
Wake up to tea in bed followed by a hearty breakfast including daily specials. On your return from the slopes, afternoon tea with a scrumptious, freshly baked cake awaits you. And then as the evening draws in sit back and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere while your professional Chef creates a modern style six-course menu with an added twist of indulgence.
Dinner is served with 6 pairs of carefully selected wines to compliment the delicious cuisine.
Breakfast & afternoon tea daily (continental breakfast on one day)
6 course dinner with wine pairings on 6 nights
4 twin or king-sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
1 bunk bedroom
Open plan living dining area with spectacular views
Separate TV/children's playroom with TV,DVD & freeview satellite
• All bedrooms with the same high standard en-suite bathrooms
• All bathrooms with baths, shower over bath & hand held shower attachment
• Roof top living room with balcony & spectacular views
• Log fire
• Ski room with heated boot warmers
• Complimentary bar (beer, wine & soft drinks)
• Complimentary wifi in all rooms
• Games, books, & DVD’s
• Bose Ipod speaker cradle
• TV, DVD & UK freeview satellite
• On demand 4x4 chauffer service to and from St Martin until 10.00pm
• Free parking close to the chalet
• Concierge service
• Luxury pocket sprung beds
• All beds make up as twin or king-sized
• Egyptian cotton bed linen
• Feather/allergy free duvets & pillows
• Molton Brown/White Company bath products
• Hotel standard clean daily
• Towel change mid-week
• A hairdryer in each bedroom
• Under floor heating
Location & Nearby Attractions:
A few hundred people live in the timeless Savoyard village of St Martin de Belleville, a glittering jewel in the world famous 3 Valleys. With an 8-person gondola whisking you into the heart of the skiing, it is almost impossible not to fall in love with this area.
St Martin is an authentic mountain village, steeped in tradition where original wood & stone barns nestle against the mountainside & farmhouse cheese is still made.
Yet it also has a cosmopolitan feel with an unusually good range and quality of restaurants (including Michelin listed & starred), a mountain spa and an excellent ski school.
At the same height as Meribel, St Martin is picturesque and unspoilt with endless skiing on tap; but... ssshhhh don’t tell everyone.
Deposit - 25% of holiday price
Final balance due 10 weeks before holiday departure
Holidays usually Sunday to Sunday. Short breaks available on request
Holiday cost information is a per person guide price
The holiday price Includes:
• Accommodation in a single, twin or king-sized bedded room
• Breakfast & afternoon tea on 7 days
• 6 course dinner on 6 nights
• 6 pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
• Complimentary bar (wine, beer and soft drinks)
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Morning tea in bed
• Children's supper 6 days if required
• Toiletries & hair dryers
• Linen, towels & dressing gowns. Mid-week towel change
• Hotel standard clean daily
• TV, DVD, and film library
• WIFI & Ipod docking station
• On demand 4x4 driver service to and from St Martin until 10.00pm
The holiday price does not include:
• Travel or transfers
• Lift pass
• Equipment rental
• Ski lessons
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
Client Request Served: 0
M17598 provides boutique ski chalets in the most beautiful & authentic Savoyard village in the 3 valleys. Worlds away from the crowds, relax in stylish mountain homes, with oodles of creature comforts, knowing that the worlds greatest ski area is right on your doorstep.
M17598 is personally managed by the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend