Spread over an area of 13 acres, The Corbett Hideaway, one of the finest hotels in Corbett is concealed in the thick of a mango grove, where in season; the mangoes hang ripe and luscious right against your door. Exotic mixed shrubbery, alive with flowers, is crossed by pebbled paths lead to charming cottages with sit outs. The wonderful stillness is broken only by the sound of the Kosi River and myriad birds.
Independently air-conditioned cottages form a restful backdrop to verdant environs. Sloping tiled roofs, cool stone floors with throw rugs, block wood furniture allow maximum comfort while continuing the illusion of being in the wilds.
- There is plenty of space
- The sprawling swimming pool is incredibly blue
- The high ceiling Gurney House gives elegant shelter for lounging or indulgent dining
- The erratic lawns turn and rise into surprising landscapes, with a view of the river
- The library, an open deck, invites you to re-read Corbett’s Man Eaters of Kumaon.
The cottages have a clear area separation for sleeping and living as in a suite. Rooms have attached toilet & bath with running hot & cold water.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
The Corbett Hideaway is located 300 km from Delhi in Garjia village, in the Kumaon district of Uttaranchal. Ramnagar, the closest town is about 10 kms away.
- Kids below 5 Years - Complimentary without extra bed
- Above 5 Years - 23 $.
* Welcome Drink On Arrival
* Complimentary Breakfast
* Fruit Basket & Cookies in the room
* Tea /Coffee makers in the room
* Cultural Performance every alternate evening
* Bonfire during winters
* Slide Show/ Wildlife Movie every alternate evening
* Evenings with a Guitarist
* 20% Discount on Spa Therapies
* 20% Discount at Jim’s Grill (Specialty Grill House).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
Client Request Served: 0
The land of diversity, the land of variety! Feel the pious backdrop of Char Dham to the adventurous trip of Corbett National Park. India is the land of tourist delight. From the absolute fervor of the Corbett Jungle resort to the religious land of Haridwar, India has been the core of nature’s bounteous beauty.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend