The Hideaway River Lodge is an effort o provide a genuine wilderness experience in Corbett National Park. Its location in the heart of the reserve forest and on the Ramganga River makes Hideaway River Lodge an ideal getaway for those who want to be in close proximity to one of the natural wonders of the world, lush Sub-tropical forests and the bountiful flora & avifauna with more than 600 species of birdlife.
Every flower truly enjoys the air that it breathes. The morning sun sets the hills on fire in rich vibrant hues. The rough rocky terrain and the land formations are unbelievable. The reserve truly offers a moving tribute to the nature lover and the photographer of the wild.
Spread over 12 acres, a cluster of luxury tented accommodation folded in the laps of nature and wildlife protected by solar fencing. It's at a stone throws distance from the River Ramganga.
* Swimming Pool
* Multi-cuisine Goleghar Restaurant
* Volleyball, Cricket, Croquet, Archery, Dart,
* Jeep and Elephant Safari
* Nature Walks
* Folk Dance/ Cultural Programs
* Evening Bonfires
* Slide shows/ Wildlife movies.
- Welcome Drink and Lunch at The Corbett Hideaway
- Transfer from The Corbett Hideaway to The Hideaway River Lodge in 4WD Jeep
- All Meals at The Hideaway River Lodge as per program
- Jeep & Elephant Safari
- All Entrance Fee & Services of Naturalist
- Bonfire and Bar-be-que
- Tea/ Coffee and evening snacks.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
Client Request Served: 0
The land of diversity, the land of variety! Feel the pious backdrop of Char Dham to the adventurous trip of Corbett National Park. India is the land of tourist delight. From the absolute fervor of the Corbett Jungle resort to the religious land of Haridwar, India has been the core of nature’s bounteous beauty.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend