It is situated in beautiful tranquil Noordhoek and is five minutes
from the beach and the world famous Chapmans Peak Drive.
- Peaceful surroundings
- Off-street parking
- Private entrance
- Fully equipped spacious open-plan kitchen/dining area and lounge
- Double bed, two single beds, bathroom with shower, loo and vanity
- Balcony with magnificent sea and mountain views and BBQ facilities
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Access to a sparkling pool, games room and sauna and spa bath by arrangement.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
Noordhoek and surrounds has plenty to offer such as the Silvermine Reserve and nature walks, baboon and seasonal whale watching, three golf courses within a 15 minute range and horse riding along a beautiful coastline. The Simons Town Penguin Colony is in close proximity.
Cape Town City Center, the Waterfront and Cape Point are 30 minutes away and the Constantia Wine Route only a 10 minute drive.
- The unit is not serviced. Towels and linen will be changed weekly. Should you wish the unit to be serviced daily the additional cost would be R150 per day.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Deposit of 30% to confirm booking.
- High Season, 1 September to 30 April: R700 for 2 and R1000 for 4
- Low Season, 1 May to 31 August: R500 for 2 and R800 for 4.
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
Client Request Served: 0
M19470 is a modern tastefully decorated two bed roomed self-catering apartment that sleeps four adults. It is situated in beautiful tranquil Noordhoek and is five minutes from the beach and the world famous Chapmans Peak Drive.
Noordhoek and surrounds has plenty to offer such as the Silvermine Reserve and nature...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend