Bottelary cottage is situated on the border of Brackenfell and Stellenbosch and only a 2 minute drive from the well known Stellenbosch farm, Hazendal and the beautiful Bottelary Hills, with its 27 wine farms and various restaurants and wine tasting cellars.
The Bottelary Cottage is in a residential area that gives you easy access to Shopping centers, Golf courses and the main routes to Cape Town, V & A Waterfront, Grand West Casino and all the farms in the Stellenbosch area.
Bottelary Cottage offers you 3 bedrooms and 2 extra beds in the lounge area. Two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge with an indoor braai. The lounge is equipped with DSTV (All channels) and a DVD player with surround sound. All of this to help you to have a perfect weekend or holiday.
Check In/ Arrival: Check in to the property is in the afternoon from 14h00 onwards. The inventory list should be Checked upon arrival. Any breakages or missing items must be reported to the owner/manager/agent within 12 hours.
Check out/ Departure: Check out is strictly before 11h00 in the morning, unless agreed otherwise. A supplement of 1 night may be added if you stay at the property after noon. Please ensure that all windows are closed and all doors are locked on departure.
Return of keys on departure: The keys should be returned to the agent where it was collected on arrival. The owner/ manager/ agent will inspect the property on the day of your departure after which your key-deposit will be refunded if everything is in order.
Smoking: For the comfort of all who stay in the house, the entire building is a Non Smoking area, to ensure that everybody has the benefit of a smoke free atmosphere and the house remains odour free and clean. You are welcome to smoke on the grounds outside, we would however appreciate your thoughtful disposal of cigarette litter in the bins provided.
- The property is to be used for holiday accommodation only for the number of persons specified in your reservation, and not for any commercial activity, party or disco. Failure to comply with by these terms and conditions may lead to immediate cancellation of your stay and you may be asked by the owner/manager/agent representative to leave the property immediately without any right to claim a refund.
- We are sure that you will enjoy a pleasurable stay at the property. Like everything else, the enjoyment of this property, entails certain responsibilities on your part.
- The owner/care taker may inspect the property during the daytime. You will be informed beforehand so as not to cause any inconvenience. You are responsible to lock all the entries to the property and turn off all lights when you leave the premises. Family and any temporary guests visiting should be encouraged to exercise self discipline & avoid damage or accidents.
- All accidents, breakages or defects should be reported promptly.
- Linen are provided, however, if you wish to bring your own, you are free to do so.
- Items from the house should not be removed from the house at any time.
- The cost of your stay include water and electricity. The premises will be clean and tidy upon your arrival and your help and co-operation in leaving it that way on your departure will be greatly appreciated.
- The property is cleaned between lets. There is no extra charge for this service, unless extra heavy cleaning is required after you leave, or in the event that you do not leave the property and its contents as you found them. This will be subtracted from the key deposit.
Liability: Please note that the Owner, House Manager, Company, its Representatives or Agents, cannot accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any loss or injuries, health care, accidents (whether minor or serous) whilst at the property or outside of the property during your visit.
- Low season: 19 Jan - 14 Dec - R195 ppr (single) R150 ppr (sharing). Linen and towels included.
- High season: 15 Des - 18 Jan, Long weekends with public holidays, June/ July 2010 World Cup Soccer - R180 ppr (sharing). Linen and towels included.
- A 50% deposit will secure your reservation. The balance of the rent is payable at least 7 days before arrival.
- An additional refundable R500-00 key deposit is also required and must be paid in advance along with the balance of the rent.
- Please note that the rates indicated below are for a minimum stay of 2 nights and are subject to change without prior notice.
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
Client Request Served: 2
M19466 is the property of Barry Jones. He is running the self catering accommodation from 2001 and is a member of the Langebaan tourism organization. This holiday home is a private self catering unit within walking distance from the lagoon. The property is on a 2000 sq m plot and is very popular during flower season...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend