Visitors will be impressed by the generous open plan space and the high vaulted thatched roof with exposed beams as they enter the Villa. All the rooms give a feeling of space and quality furnishings such that a large party of up to 12 can enjoy themselves without guests feeling they are on top of one another.
The well equipped spacious kitchen provides all the facilities to entertain your guests, and with various options for dining in the lounge or "al fresco" on the terraces, Crofters is the ideal venue for large parties. The 4 en-suite bedrooms are well equipped and tastefully furnished, each offering splendid views over the ocean, lakes and surrounding mountains.
The entertainment areas include a reading lounge, a TV lounge with large flat screen TV and bar and direct access to an open thatched "sundowner" deck, the ideal place to enjoy the views and watch the sun set on the ocean with your favorite drink in your hand.
* The Bedrooms: The villa has 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms, each with fantastic views. Each bedroom is well equipped with a hair dryer and an alarm clock/radio/CD/MP3 player and each bathroom has a heated towel rail and electric shaver point. All bedrooms can either be configured to have a 6’ double bed or two 3’ twin beds.
* The Lounge: The main feature of Crofters Villa is its very large and comfortable lounge for entertaining, dining and relaxing. It has an open fireplace, a high double store vaulted thatched ceiling with exposed beams, has sofas and a large dining table to seat 12, and has access to the furnished front terrace with spectacular sea and mountain views, as well as access to a rear breakfast terrace covered with bourgainvillae.
* The Kitchen: The large, fully equipped kitchen has an open fireplace, a large central island breakfast bar with 8 bar stools, microwave, double oven and hob and an American style double fridge with ice maker. There is an adjoining scullery with sink, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
* The Terraces: To the front there is a very large sun terrace, fully furnished with table and chairs and large BBQ for "al fresco" dining and sun loungers with shade available under the elevated sun deck and umbrella. This terrace is the place to be to relax and enjoy the spectacular views. To the rear there is another terrace which gets the sun in the morning and has the table and chairs ready for an ’al fresco’ breakfast.
- 4 double bedrooms (either double or twin)
- 4 en-suite bathrooms (3 with bath and separate shower, 1 with shower)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast island and 8 stools
- Dining for 12 people
- Lounge with open fireplace
- 2 terraces with table and chairs
- Entertainment area with large flat screen tv, hi fi, bar and viewing "Sundowner deck"
- Ground Floor: 217 square meters of space
- Upper Floor: 158 square meters of space.
Location & Nearby Attractions:
The property enjoys spectacular uninterrupted views over the ocean and mountains from Chapman’s Peak, along the 7 mile (11km) Noordhoek beach to the Kommetjie light house. Only 30 minutes from Cape Town and the airport, Noordhoek is the perfect base from which to explore Cape Town, the winelands, Stellenbosch and the Cape Peninsula.
Local attractions include the penguins at Boulders Beach, historic Simon’s Town, golf, tennis, horse riding on the beach, hiking trails through the Silvermine Nature Reserve, surfing and sea kayaks, seasonal whale and dolphin watching, Cape Point and the scenic Chapman’s Peak drive to Hout Bay.
There are many local craft shops, coffee shops, restaurants and pubs at the Noordhoek Village or near the beach at the Red Herring Trading Post. A major supermarket and modern shopping mall is only a few minutes away at the Longbeach Mall.
To ensure guests have all the privacy they need, the villa is only let out on an exclusive basis, no matter how small or large the party is. For parties up to 8, or where 4 bedrooms will suffice, bookings will be based on the Villa only. For larger parties, or where guests need 5 or 6 bedrooms, bookings will be based on the Villa and Cottage. The weekly rates are based on the season and include the costs of electricity, water and standard maid service twice a week. We will be pleased to discount rates for stays longer than a week.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking. The balance of the booking fee is due to be paid one month prior to arrival. A refundable deposit will also need to be paid at this time.
- Low season (April to October) - GBP1600
- Main season (November to March) - GBP2100
- Peak season (Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter) - GBP2350.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2009
Client Request Served: 0
An exclusive villa for up to 12 people, also a splendid venue for a wedding reception or special celebration. This is a special holiday villa which has recently been completely re-furbished with new thatched roof, bathrooms and new heated infinity pool and sundecks to reflect the typical Cape Dutch style. M19562 offers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend